Chandigarh Administration has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineers through recruitment notification – Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chandigarh Administration.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Engineers on or before 20/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Chandigarh Administration
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineers
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 31 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Chandigarh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Chandigarh Administration, Jan Marg, Sector 42 B, Sector 42, Chandigarh, 160042
Detail Of Chandigarh Administration Junior Engineers Recruitment:
Junior Engineers job opportunity in Chandigarh Administration (Office of The Superintending Engineer)
Junior Engineers (Civil) In The B&R Wing, UT, Chandigarh
No. of Post : 24 (GEN-14, OBC-05, SC-05)
Junior Engineers (Civil) In The Public Health Wing, UT, Chandigarh
No. of Post : 07 (GEN-05, OBC-01, SC-01)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.
- Those candidates who have acquired Degree in Civil Engineering disciplines from the recognized Institute/University and approved by the Joint Committee of AICTE/UGC/DEC are also eligible but such candidates will be considered at par with the basic qualification of Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- As on 01.01.2015. 18 to 25 years for general category.
- 18 to 28 years for OBC category (the candidates whose OBC caste listed in Centre list as well as UT list are considered eligible for the said post)
- 18 to 30 years for SC categories.
- Candidates already in government service/semi government service/ Corporation/ Boards shall apply through proper channel and the relaxation in age for candidates already in government service shall be decided as per latest instructions of the Chandigarh Administration.
- Note : No candidate will be accorded age relaxation and benefit of reservation unless he/she attaches the requisite certificate issued by competent authority at the time of documents verification
Application Fee :
- Application fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- in case of SC) will be accepted through online mode/challan. Detailed instructions for deposit of fee are available on the website.
- Candidates belonging to SC category must ensure that they have valid certified by the Comptent authority in their name.
- AT the time of verification of documents, if it is found that SC certificate is not valid, their candidature will be considered under general category after receipt of difference of fee as applicable for candidates of general category.
Selection Procedure For Chandigarh Administration – Junior Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/07/2015
- 1. After the conduct of written test answer key will be uploaded on website as per schedule for submission of objections by the candidates.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in written test will be uploaded on the website.Merit list prepared on the basis of marks in written test will be uploaded on the website and on the basis of said merit; candidates will be called for documents verification
- List of selected candidates will be released after checking of eligibility conditionsThe joining of the candidates will be issued to the candidates after proper police verification and submission of medical fitness certificate on first entry into government service.
- Written test consist of Multiple choice questions will be conducted as under : The candidates while applying on-line clearly indicate the preference for the department i.e. B&R Wing and Public Health Wing.
- Two objective Written test of multiple choice questions (MCQ) will be conducted (Ist in the Morning Session and 2nd in the Evening Session). Candidates will be selected on the basis of total marks obtained in two tests. Qualifying marks for each test will be 40% for SC category candidates and 45% for all other candidates. No interview will be conducted and there will be no negative marking.
- The candidates who have appeared in the final examination can also apply for post but such candidates will have to produce the certificate of eligibility criteria on the date of verification of documents, otherwise their candidature shall be rejected without any reasons.
How To Apply For Junior Engineers Vacancy in Chandigarh Administration:
- Applications can be submitted only ‘Online’ from 29th of June, 2015 (9.00 AM onwards) to20.07.2015 (upto 5.00 PM)
- Schedule For Display Of Lists And Conduct Of Written Test :
- Online filling and submission of applications : 29.06.2015 (9.00 AM onwards) 20.07.2015 (upto 5.00 PM)
- Last Date for deposit of Application Fee : 23.07.2015 upto 2.00 PM
- Display of “fee confirmation list of candidates who submitted application and fee within schedule date : 30.07.2015 at 11.00 AM
- Submission of Proof for deposit of fee in case name is not existing in “fee confirmation list” : Upto 07.08.2015 at C-DAC, A-34, PhaseVIII,
- Industrial Area, Mohali-160 071
- Display of schedule for conduct of Written test : To be uploaded on website by 07.08.2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016