Chandigarh Judicial Academy (CJA) invites application for the recruitment of Multi Utility Staff with Middle Standard Pass holders
Company name : Chandigarh Judicial Academy (CJA)
Posts : Multi Utility Staff
Qualification : Middle Standard Pass
Salary : NA
No of Post : 04
Location : Chandigarh
Last date to apply : 09.09.2014
Details of Post :
Multi Utility Staff
Chandigarh Judicial Academy ( www.cja.gov.in) invites applications for filling up 04 posts of Multi Utility Staff on D.C Rates on the establishment. Eligible persons are required to apply through the prescribed format which is available on the website of Chandigarh Judicial Academy ( www.cja.gov.in).
- Name of the Post : Multi Utility Staff
- No of Post : 04
- Qualification : The candidates must possess Middle Standard Pass or its equivalent qualification from a recognized School Education Board/Institution.
- Age : 18-40 years
MODE OF SELECTION SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS : The decision of the Hon’ble Selection Committee in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the applicants, mode/criterion for selection etc. shall be final and binding on the applicants. No inquiry or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
EXAMINATION FEE (Non-refundable):- The applicants have to enclose a Bank Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in
favour of ‘ Chandigarh Judicial Academy’ payable at Chandigarh as detailed below: (i) for SC / ST only : Rs. 100/- (ii) for Others : Rs. 200/- The fee once paid will not be refunded in any case. The applications which are not accompanied with the requisite fee will be rejected.
How to apply :
- The application can be submitted on the prescribed proforma with the Registrar, Chandigarh Judicial Academy, Sector 43-D, Chandigarh, PIN 160022 in person or by Registered Post.
- The application on the prescribed proforma complete in all respects should reach the Registrar office on or before 09.09.2014 upto 4:30 p.m. Incomplete applications or those not on the prescribed performa or those received after the due date shall be out-rightly rejected. Chandigarh Judicial Academy will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The conditions of employment/service and reservation shall be regulated as per the provisions of Chandigarh Judicial Academy Employees (Appointment, Condition of Service, Punishment & Appeal) Rules, 2011 as amended from time to time.
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criterion does not entitle an applicant to be called for screening test/Interview. Hon’ble Selection Committee reserves the right to alter/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including the selection criterion as spelt out in the advertisement.
- Category once filled by the candidates shall be sacrosanct and no change shall be permitted at any stage of the recruitment process, thereafter.
- The certificate for the claim of reservation must be issued by the competent authority well before the submission of the application.
- The persons who are serving the Central or State Govt., Autonomous Organization of the Central or State Govt. or Universities or such like institution must enclose ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ issued by their departments with their application form while applying for the said post. Such applications must reach Chandigarh Judicial Academy well in time. In case, ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE ’ is not enclosed, such applications will not be taken into consideration for Recruitment purpose.
- The admission of applicants at all stages of recruitment process i.e. screening test/Interview, etc. will be purely provisional and subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in support thereof. If on verification at any time before or after the said test, it is found that an applicant does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any further notice.
- The applicants will come to appear in the screening test/Interview only if they are eligible for the post. Their eligibility claim will be verified only after the screening test/interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the applicants for appearing in the screening test/ Interview and for checking of documents.
- HELPLINE:- For any help/assistance regarding the filling of application form, the applicant can call at Helpline numbers 0172-6662180 or 0172-6662178 from 9.30 A.M to 4.30 P.M on all working days.
- The result and other important information regarding recruitment process will be displayed on the website of Chandigarh Judicial Academy (i.e. www.cja.gov.in).
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 09.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CJA|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016