Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology (CSA University of Agriculture and Technology) invites application for the recruitment of Professors with Master Degree/Ph.D holders
Company name :Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology (CSA University of Agriculture and Technology)
Qualification : Master Degree/Ph.D
Salary : NA
No of Post : 27
Last date to apply : September 27, 2014.
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for various posts in different cadres: (A) Two post of Professor – one each in Dairy Technology and Aquaculture; (B) Eight post of Associate Professor- one each in Dairy Technology, Dairy Engineering, Dairy Microbiology, Dairy Chemistry, Dairy Business Management, Fish Health, Fisheries Resource Management and Fish Process technology; (C) Seventeen posts of Assistant Professor- Dairy Technology (2); Dairy Engineering (3); Dairy Microbiology (1); Dairy Chemistry (1); Dairy Business Management (1); Aquaculture (1); Fish Genetics & Breeding (1); Fish Nutrition (1); Fish process Technology (3); Fisheries Resource Management (2) and Fish Health (1). Details of requisite qualifications and terms & conditions, processing fee, prescribed application proforma and Score Card may be downloaded from university website (www.csauk.ac.in). Application on prescribed format must reach Director, Administration & Monitoring through registered/ speed post on or before September 27, 2014.
- PROFESSOR:A. (i) An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline* and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.(ii) 10 years experience in the relevant subject as Scientist/ Lecturer/ Assistant Professor/ Extension Specialist and Senior Scientist/ Associate Professor including experience of guiding candidates for research.(iii) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology –mediated teaching learning process.(iv) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS).ORB. An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR(i) Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines*.(ii) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).(iii) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/ industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.(iv) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.(v) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS).
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR(i) Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at Master’s Degree level in a concerned/allied/relevant disciplines* from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, ICAR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.(iii) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this Clause, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/Institutions.(iv) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
PROCESSING FEE :
Non-refundable application processing fee in the form of a bank draft of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) for General and OBC candidates and of Rs. 750/- (Rupees seven hundred fifty only) for SC/ST candidates in favour of “Comptroller, C.S. Azad University of Agric. & Tech., Kanpur”, payable at ‘SBI, CSAU Branch, Kanpur (Code No. 3809)’ is essential. The prescribed processing fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Before submission of ‘Application Form’, the candidate should see the details of posts, requisite qualifications & experience, terms & conditions, processing fee, and other details posted on the University website (www.csauk.ac.in).
- Candidate should submit his/her ‘Application Form’ complete in all respects along with bank draft and essential and other supporting documents, through registered post/ speed post to Director, Administration & Monitoring, C. S. Azad University of Agriculture and Technology Kanpur-208 002, Uttar Pradesh on or before September 27, 2014 up to 5:00 p.m. The applications received after the last date shall stand rejected. Applicants should clearly note that the University will, in no case, be responsible for non receipt of their applications and any delay in receipt thereof on any account.
- Candidate should fill up Application Form, as well as Annexure I & II and attach evidence for Essential qualifications, Publications, Award /Fellowship/ externally funded project, Innovations, Foreign visit for research work, and Administrative /Managerial experience. Scores will be given only on the basis of evidence provided by the candidate.
- Candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should submit, separate Application Form for each post.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : September 27, 2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CSA University of Agriculture and Technology||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017