Chaudhary Bansi Lal University (CBLU) invites application for the recruitment of Professors with Ph.D./ Master’s degree holders
Company name : Chaudhary Bansi Lal University (CBLU)
Posts : Professors
Qualification : Ph.D./ Master’s degree
Salary : Rs.15600-67000/- P.M.
No of Post : 25
Location : Haryana
Last date to apply : 07.10.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited on prescribed format from the eligible candidates for the following teaching positions in various teaching departments of the University.
Professors (5): one each in Physics, Zoology, Psychology, Mathematics and Journalism and Mass Communication.
Associate Professors (5): one each in Botany, Commerce, Social Work, Physical Education and Geography
Assistant Professors (15): one each in English, Biotechnology, Commerce, Economics, Geography, Hindi, Journalism and Mass Communication, History, Physical Education, Political Science, Psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology
Application form, qualifications, experience and other details relating to these posts can be downloaded from University’s website (www. cblu.ac.in) w. e. f. September 6, 2014 onwards. Applications, duly completed in all respects, along with required documents and prescribed fee must reach the office of the Registrar, Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani (Haryana) on or before 7th October, 2014.
Name of the Post : Professor
- No of Post : 05
- Qualification : (i) An eminent scholar with Ph.D qualification(s) in the concerned /allied/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications in Refereed Journals. (ii) The Ph.D. Degree shall be a mandatory qualification for the appointment of Professors and for promotion as Professors. (iii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions//industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level. (iv) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses and technology-mediated teaching learning process. (v) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) as mentioned in the advertisement. OR An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
- Remuneration : 37400-67000, AGP Rs.10000.00 (PB-IV)
Name of the Post : Associate professor
- No of Post : 05
- Qualification : (i) Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned /allied /relevant disciplines. (ii) The Ph.D. Degree shall be a mandatory qualification for all candidates to be appointed as Associate Professor through direct recruitment. (iii) A Master’s Degree with at least 55 marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). (iv) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and /or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/lndustry excluding the period of Ph.D research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and lor research papers in refereed journals only/policy papers. (v) Contribution to educations innovation, design of new curricula and courses and technology-mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students. (vi) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in this notification in as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Remuneration : 37400-67000, AGP Rs. 9000.00 (PB-IV)
Name of the Post : Assistant professor
- No of Post : 15
- Qualification : i National Eligibility Test (NET) shall be compulsory for appointment at the entry level of Assistant Professor, subject to the exemptions to the degree of Ph.D. in respect of those persons obtaining the award through a process of registration, course-work and external evaluation, as have been laid down by the UGC through its regulations, and so adopted by the State Government vide letter no. 7/66-2003 C IV(3) dated 17.07.2009 (Appendix II). ii The minimum requirements of a good academic record, 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master’s level. iii A minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) will be required at the Master’s level for those recruited as teachers at any level from industries and research institutions and at the entry level of Assistant Professor , Assistant Librarians, Assistant Directors of Physical Education and Sports. iv. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55 marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation 0 5 to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures. v. A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph .. D Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September, 1991. vi Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
- Remuneration : 15600-39100, AGP Rs. 6000.00 (PB-III)
OTHER CONDITIONS AND GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- The candidates for the post of Professor and Associate Professor must enter the relevant score in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) at appropriate place in the application form.
- The Application form must be accompanied by additional sheets (wherever required) and enclosures giving details of academic qualifications, experience, published work etc.
- Candidates applying for the post of Professor shall submit copies of top five full-length papers published in journals/books, along with their applications.
- Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at the Master’s level in the case of SC/ST/PWD (persons with disability) and to those Ph.D. holders, who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 5% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace marks.
- The period of time taken by candidates to acquire M.Phil, and/or Ph.D. degree shall not be considered as teaching/research experience to be claimed for appointment to the teaching positions.
- The reservation for the SC/ST/BC/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per the Govt. of Haryana rules.
- The selected candidates shall be appointed under a written contract/agreement.
- Applicants not found suitable for higher positions may be considered for lower positions in the same area of specialization, subject to the availability of vacancy.
- Before applying for a post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere possession of the same will not entitle a candidate for being called for interview. Stringent criteria may be applied by the University for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
- The University reserves its right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview. The number of such candidates will be decided by the Committee constituted by the University for the purpose.
- In-service candidates shall route their applications through proper channel. However, candidates are advised to submit an advance copy of the application form well before the last date. They will however, be considered for interview only after their applications through proper channel are received by the University.
- The process of selection may be by a presentation/interview or a combination thereof.
- Applications not accompanied by necessary/required documents, self-attested copies of degree/certificates/mark sheets/experience certificate/category certificate/reprints (if applicable) issued by the competent authority and incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily.
- The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date fixed for receipt of application forms.
- Any change of address given in the application form should at once be communicated to the University.
- The age of superannuation for all the posts shall be as per University norms.
- Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The University shall not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
- In cases of any disputes, any suites or legal proceedings against the University, the territorial jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts in Haryana at District Court Bhiwani and Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
- The university reserves the rights not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised if the circumstances so warrant.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment order, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
How to apply :
The application duly filled in the prescribed form (downloadable from the University’s website i.e. www. cblu.ac.in) along with required documents and prescribed fee must reach the University office on or before the 7th of October, 2014 at the below given address. The name of the post must be mentioned on the top of the envelop. Applications received after due/last date shall not be entertained: REGISTRAR, CHAUDHARY BANSI LAL UNIVERSITY BHIWANI (HARYANA)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CBLU||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|