Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University invite application for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow for B.Sc/M.Sc holders
Company name : Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : B.Sc/M.Sc
Salary : Rs.16,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Hisar
Last date to apply : 16.09.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
- Name of the post (s) Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- No. of posts (s) 2 (Two)
- Emoluments Rs.16000/- Fixed consolidated + H.R.A.
- Essential qualifications (a) B.Sc. (Agri.)/B.Sc.(Hons.) Ag. with minimum of 50% marks or an OGPA of 2.00/4.00 or equivalent.(b) M.Sc.Vegetable Science / Vegetable Crops/Entomology / Plant Pathology. First Division or an OGPA of 3.00/4.00.
- Duration of post Till the termination of the Project.
- Age 35 years for men 40 years for women 45 years of age for in-service candidates of Agril. Universities.The above age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- Name of the PI. Dr. B. S. Dudi, Sr. Scientist (Veg. Science)
- Name of the project All India Network Research Project on Improvement of Onion & Garlic under Directorate of Onion & Garlic, Rajgurunagar.
- Name of scheme C (b) Veg-17-ICAR
- Place of posting. Hisar
Note: Preference will be given to candidates having higher qualifications.
Terms and Conditions
- The appointment will be co-terminus with the Project. However, in case the work and conduct is not found satisfactory, the services can be terminated at any time after giving due opportunity of being heard to the concerned employees. If the selected candidate (s) wants to leave, he/she can do so after giving 30 days notice in writing to the University.
- The services of the employee will also be liable to be terminated at any point of time, without assigning any reason because of non-release of grant by the funding agency such as ICAR, etc. under whose project/scheme the job (s) is/are advertised.
- TA/DA will be payable as per rules of the University. However, No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- On expiry/completion of the project/term of the project, he/she will stand relieved and the University/department will not be responsible for his/her adjustment in the University on any other post. (It is made clear that there is no equivalent post in this University in the same/identical project/schemes).
- He/She will not be treated as a regular employee of the University and would not be entitled to any CPF/GPF or other benefits admissible to the regular employees
- He/She will be required to produce a medical certificate of fitness from the CMO of his University at the time of joining his/her duty.
- He/She should report for duty within 15 days from the date of issue the order of appointment failing which his/her appointment will be treated as cancelled and may be offered to the other candidate selected in the list.
- His/her place of work will be at Hisar in the Department of Vegetable Science.
- He/She will be required to execute an agreement on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.15/- before he/she is allowed to join the post of SRF.
- Interview will be held on 17.9.2014 at 10.00 a.m. in the office of Director of Research, CCS HAU, Hisar. No separate letter for interview will be issued. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Original certificates will be required to be produced /shown at the time of interview. (Please also bring original and true copies of certificate(s) submitted by the candidates in his/her application
How to apply:
Applications are invited on plain paper for the following post(s). The applications complete in all respects should be sent to and received in the office of the undersigned latest by 16.9.2014 at 4.30 p.m. No application thereafter shall be entertained for any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016