Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: CVPP/HR/RECTT/2015/01. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Sc, LLB, M.Sc, M.Tech, CA, ICWA, MBA, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Trainee Engineer & More Vacancies Job from 07.03.2015 to 27.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP)|
|Vacancy Name||Trainee Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, LLB, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||37 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||CHENAB VALLEY POWER PROJECTS PRIVATE LIMITED, JKPCC Complex, Rail Head Complex, Panama Chowk, Jammu-180006|
Detail of Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP) – Trainee Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP) is a Joint Venture Company of NHPC Limited, JKSPDC Limited and PTC (India) Limited formed for the execution of Pakal Dul, Kiru, Kwar and Dulhasti Phase-II Hydroelectric Projects in Chenab River basin, Distt. Kishtwar (J&K) with an aggregate capacity of 2670 MW intends to appoint Trainee Engineers in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and IT discipline along with Trainee Officer in HR, Finance, Geology and Law disciplines as per following details:
- Trainee Engineer (Civil) / E-1 / 16400-3%-40500 Full time Regular BE / B. Tech / B. Sc. (Engineering) in Civil from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE or AMIE in Civil Engineering. Total-11 SC-01, ST-02, OBC(NCL)-08
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical) / E-1 / 16400-3%-40500 Full time Regular BE / B. Sc. (Engineering) /B. Tech in Electrical or Power Engineering or Electrical & Electronics; from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE or AMIE in Electrical Engineering. Total-07 SC-02, ST-01, OBC(NCL)-04
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) / E-1 / 16400-3%-40500 Full time Regular BE / B. Tech / B. Sc. (Engineering) in Mechanical from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE or AMIE in Mechanical Engineering. Total-07 SC-02, ST-01, OBC(NCL)-04
- Trainee Engineer (IT)/ E-1 / 16400-3%-40500 Full time Regular MCA / B.Sc. (Engineering) in Computer Science/ BE / B. Tech in IT / Computer Sciencefrom recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE or AMIE in Computer Sciences. Total-02 OBC(NCL)-02
- Trainee Officer (HR)/ E-1 / 16400-3%-40500 02 Years Full time regular Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in HRM / Personnel Management / HRM & Labour Relations / Industrial Relations or MBA with specialization in HR or Post Graduate Degree in Social Work (MSW) with specialization in HRM or Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from recognized Indian university / Institute approved by AICTE. Total-02 OBC(NCL)-02
- Trainee Officer (Finance) / E-1 / 16400-3%-40500 Graduate with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India /CWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly known as ICWAI). Candidate must have secured minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade in class 12thor graduate degree excluding marks obtained in CA/CWA or CMA. Total-01 OBC(NCL)-01Page 2 of 6
- Trainee Officer (Geology)/ E-1 / 16400-3%-40500 Full time regular M.Sc.(Geo.)/M. Tech in applied Geology (Should have studied Geology with Mathematicsor Physics at Graduation level) from recognized Indian University /Institute. Total-02 SC-01, OBC(NCL)-01
- Trainee Officer (Law)/ E-1 / 16400-3%-40500 Full time regular Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) (03 years LLB or 05 years integrated course)from recognized Indian University / Institute recognized by Bar Council of India. Total-01 OBC(NCL)-01
- Trainee Officer (Law) / E-1 / 16400-3%-40500 Full time regular Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) (03 years LLB or 05 years integrated course) from recognized Indian University / Institute recognized by Bar Council of India. Total-01 UR-01
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical) / E-1 / 16400-3%-40500 Full time Regular BE / B. Sc. (Engineering) /B. Tech in Electrical or Power Engineering or Electrical & Electronics; from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE or AMIE in Electrical Engineering. Total-03 UR-03
- Age Limit: Upper age limit is 30 years as on 28/02/2015
- Compensation Package: The selected candidates shall be inducted in E-1 grade in the pay scale of 16400-3%-40500 (IDA) during the Training period of 01 year. On successful completion of the training period of 01 (one) year, the candidate shall be placed as Engineer / Officer in E-2 grade in the pay scale of 20600-3%-46500 (IDA) with probation period of 01 year. Besides Basic Pay, candidates will also be paid dearness allowance (DA) on IDA pattern and will also be entitled for other allowance and benefits as per the rules of the Company in force from time to time.
- Service Agreement Bond: The selected candidates for the post of Trainee Engineer / Trainee Officer of unreserved and OBC category shall have to execute a service agreement bond amounting to Rs. 1.25 Lacs (Rs. One Lac Twenty Five Thousand only) of 04 years including the period spent as Trainee. However for SC/ST category candidate the Bond amount shall be Rs. 75000/- (Rs. Seventy Five Thousand only)but period shall remain the same i.e.04 years including the period spent as Trainee.
- Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 250/-through Demand Draft only in favour of “Chenab Valley Power Projects Pvt. Ltd” Payable at Jammu. No other mode of payment would be accepted. The SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from Application Fee.
Selection Procedure for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP) – Trainee Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Trainee Engineer & More Vacancies – Vacancy in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP):
The eligible candidates may apply through CVPP website www.cvppindia.com. The Link for on line Application shall be available on the Website from 1200 Hrs on 07/03/2015 to midnight of 27/03/2015. Before applying on line candidates are requested to go through the Complete Advertisement carefully and also advised to take a look of the Online Application Form and Instruction therein.
Thereafter Candidates are advised to apply as per following steps: 1. Get prepared the Demand Draft of the requisite amount. The details of the DD i.e. DD No., date of Issuance and Bank / Branch Name are required to be inserted in the On-Line Application Form. 2. Keep ready 01 soft copy of the color passport size photograph for uploading in the online Application Form. 3. Fill the On-line Application Form carefully with relevant particulars and submit. On submission of the Application Form a Window shall open indicating the Unique Registration Number (URN) and Option for Printing the Registration Form. Applicants are requested to note down URN and take the two Print outs of the Registration Form.However intimation for this shall automatically be sent to the candidate‟s e-mail ID.Applicants are also requested to indicate the URN, Name and Post Applied for on the back side of the Demand Draft. 4. One copy of the Registration Form is to be retained by the Applicant and another copy should be annexed with the following duly self-attested documents: Class X certificate (As date of Birth Proof). Mark-sheet of 10th and 12th standard. Qualifying degree mark sheets / certificates pertaining to the post applied for. Category Certificate, if applicable. J&K State Domicile certificate, if applicable. Page 5 of 6 Certificate issued by the appropriate Authority for the applicants who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989. 5. The duly signed Registration Form along with relevant documents and Demand Draft of the requisite amount be packed in an envelope clearly indicating the name of post applied for and Category and be sent to the following address through Post only: HR Division Chenab Valley Power Projects Pvt. Ltd. 2 nd Floor, JKPCC Building, Rail Head Complex, Panama Chowk, Jammu-180006 (J&K) 6. The Registration Form along with requisite documents should reach at the above address latest by 13/04/2015
General Terms & Conditions:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to J&K shall be given preference provided they meet all the requisite qualifying criteria.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidature is also liable to be rejected if valid Registration Form is not received or received unsigned or without Demand Draft or without requisite documents or received after the closing date. DD shall be accepted of any date falling on or between date of publication of advertisement in the newspapers to 27/03/2015.
- CVPP will not be responsible for any Postal Delays in receipt of Applications and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- CVPP reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / reopen the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidate has to apply online only. No manual / paper application shall be entertained.
- The date of issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- Internal candidates having requisite qualification and experience are eligible to apply.
- CVPP reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per requirements.
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant (s) shall disqualify from candidature.
- Candidates are advised to enter their valid e-mail ID in the On Line Application Form carefully and keep the E-mail ID active for at least one year. All future correspondence shall be sent via E-mail only. CVPP will not be responsible for bouncing back of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- Since Applications are to be submitted On-Line only, candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the Form. No change shall be allowed once the Application is submitted. If a candidates qualifies in the written test and is called for interview based upon the information given in the Registration Form but doesn‟t fulfill the eligibility criteria then in such case he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- For the post of Trainee Engineer (Civil/IT/Electrical/Mechanical) and Trainee Officer (Geology/Law/HR) all qualifications should be full time regular course from a recognized Indian university / Institute approved by AICTE.
- Candidates with not less than 55% marks taking average of all the semesters/ years, irrespective of any weightage given in any particular semester / year by the University / Institute in the qualifying exam will only be considered. No rounding-off in the percentage shall be allowed and even a candidate securing 54.99% (44.99% for SC/ST/PwD candidates) marks in any of the said exam shall not be considered.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Careers Section in CVPP website regularly during the Recruitment Process.
- Candidates appearing in the final year are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments/ PSUs /Autonomous Bodies/ shall have to produce NOC at the time of Interview.
- The candidature of all the applicants shall be provisional and all the required documents will be checked at the time of interview. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall only be allowed for interview.
- No correspondence / enquiries will be entertained with the candidates not selected in the interview and thereafter.
- Legal Jurisdiction will be at Jammu only in case of any dispute.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.03.2015
Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: CVPP/HR/RECTT/2015/01
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CVPP|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017