Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Driver through recruitment notification – Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.CMRL/HR/02/2015. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Driver on or before 29/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)
Vacancy Name :Driver
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.10,170-18,500/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107
Detail Of Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Driver Recruitment:
Chennai Metro Rail Limited, entrusted with the implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project, requires efficient, experienced and competent Staff for the post mentioned below:
- No of Post : 01
- Post Code No. 01: Driver – Special Vehicle
- Qualification : Minimum +2 pass with possession of Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) license issued by Government of Tamil Nadu. 2 years of experience in heavy motor vehicle driving or special rescue vehicle driving is required. Those who have worked in Metro Rail and experienced in driving special vehicles for rescue purpose, material transportation vehicles, etc will be preferred. Age not exceeding 35 years as on date of advertisement. Relaxable in case of exceptional qualification / experience.
- Roles & Responsibilities: The personnel will be engaged in driving various types of relief and rescue vehicles, Special Vehicles, Rail road vehicle, material handling vehicles, etc in the Rolling Stock depot as well as outside. The personnel is supposed to work in general shift or in shifts. The personnel will be a part of Disaster Management team & Rescue team of the Metro Railway.
- Scale of Pay (Rs.)10,170-18,500
Selection Procedure For Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) – Driver Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/08/2015
- For the above post, the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process, test / interview as the case may be, followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection
- Medical Examination: Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by CMRL. However, in case a candidate seeks extension for joining, then the second time medical examination expenditure will be borne by the candidate himself. To & fro travel expenses for the medical test shall be borne by the candidate. The standard for medical examination for above mentioned post is A1. Details of Medical Standards are available with CMRL’s website: www.chennaimetrorail.gov.in under career link. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the CMRL is final on this issue.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on the date of advertisement. The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, if it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or he has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short comings is / are detected even after appointment, his services will be terminated without any notice.
- The post is on contract for a period of 2 years.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit in otherwise suitable candidates depending upon the response to the advertised post.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview. CMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be at the sole discretion of Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.
- Reservation of post for SC/ST/BC/MBC will be maintained as per the orders of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Persons already working in Government / PSU organization should forward their application through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview.
How To Apply For Driver Vacancy in Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL):
- Payment of application fee (including postage charges) (non-refundable): a. Unreserved & other candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.300/- and SC/ST are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.50/- (for processing & postage charge) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, payable at Chennai. Candidates should clearly mention their name, post code and mobile number at the back of the Demand Draft. b. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, time limit before paying the application fee. c. Application form forwarded without Demand Draft will be summarily rejected.
- Application form may be downloaded from CMRL Website
- Applications must be in response to our advertisement quoting Advertisement Reference No. and Post on the application form.
- Applications should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format.
- Name of the post applied for, should be superscribed on the envelope containing the application.
- The application should contain one recent passport size photograph pasted on the form, self-attested copy of proof of age, caste certificate in the prescribed format as applicable, degree certificate and experience certificate.
- Prescribed applications must be forwarded to CMRL through Post/Courier Service only. Applications forwarded through any other means including by Fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
- Signed Applications in hard copy along with prescribed application fee (DD) and related document copies must reach the General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107 on or before 29-8-2015. CMRL will not be responsible for any delay / loss in postal transit of any application or DD or communication. GM (HR) can be reached at email ID “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Candidates shall compulsorily provide an email ID for correspondence. All correspondence from CMRL shall be sent only through the email ID provided by the candidate
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/08/2015
Reference: Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.CMRL/HR/02/2015