Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No.CMRL/HR/01/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Graduate, MBA/PGDM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Manager & More Vacancies on or before 24/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Manager & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||09 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED (A Joint Venture of Govt. Of India & Govt. of Tamil Nadu) Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107.|
Detail of Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Assistant Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Chennai Metro Rail Limited, entrusted with the implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project, requires efficient, experienced and competent official for the posts mentioned below.
|Post Code||Name of Posts||Scale of Pay (Rs.)||No. of Post||Qualification|
|1||Additional General Manager (UG)||43,200-66,000||1||Must be B.E / B.Tech (Civil) graduate. He / She should have at least 17 years of work experience in Civil engineering field, out of which 8 years exclusively in underground Metro construction including with deep excavation support systems, design / construction of underground civil structures, underground- stations, tunnel works using TBM, C&C Tunnel and NATM are essential. He / She should be familiar with management of contracts relating to the large infrastructure projects. Should have knowledge & skill in management of FIDIC conditions of contract / International Civil Construction Contracts. Exposure in quality control & Assurance system in civil construction, Safety Implementation, Programme Monitoring, IS / International Codes for construction of civil underground structures will be an added advantage. Working Experience in top-down construction technology in urban locations will be an added advantage. Age not exceeding 47 years as on date of advertisement|
|2||Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)||20,600-46,500||4||Must be a Commerce or equivalent Graduate from a recognized Institute / University and MBA (Finance) or equivalent Post Graduation in Finance is desirable. He / She should possess minimum 2 years Executive experience in Finance and Accounts in a PSU or Govt Sector or in a Private Company having a minimum annual turnover of Rs.250 Crore (The candidate should submit documentary proof with the application to establish that the Pvt Company has an annual turnover of Rs.250 Crore or more). Age not exceeding 30 years as on date of advertisement.|
|3||Stenographer||10,170-18,500||4||Must be a Graduate in Arts / Science / Commerce and should have passed Government Technical Examination in Typewriting and Shorthand by Higher/Lower Grade. He / She should have minimum 7 years of experience in shorthand / type writing field. Knowledge of English and Tamil are mandatory. Knowledge of MS-Office and other IT related software is essential. Age not exceeding 40 years as on date of advertisement.|
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on the date of advertisement. The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, if it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or he / she has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short comings is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services will be terminated without any notice. c. All the posts are on contract for a period of 2 years. Deputation may be considered by Management in case of candidates from Government Organizations like Indian Railways etc.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit in otherwise suitable candidates depending upon the response to the advertised post. e. Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview. CMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be at the sole discretion of Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.
- Reservation of post for SC/ST/BC/MBC will be maintained as per the orders of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Persons already working in Government / PSU organization should forward their application through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview.
Selection Procedure for Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) – Assistant Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/04/2015
- For the above posts, the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process, test / interview as the case may be, followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
How to apply for Assistant Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL):
- Application form may be downloaded from CMRL Website
- Applications must be in response to our advertisement quoting Advertisement Reference No. and Post on the application form.
- Applications should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format.
- Name of the post applied for, should be superscribed on the envelope containing the application.
- The application should contain one recent passport size photograph pasted on the form, self-attested copy of proof of age, caste certificate in the prescribed format as applicable, degree certificate and experience certificate.
- Prescribed applications must be forwarded to CMRL through Post/Courier Service only. Applications forwarded through any other means including by Fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
- Signed Applications in hard copy along with prescribed application fee (DD) and related document copies must reach the General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107 on or before 24-04-2015. CMRL will not be responsible for any delay / loss in postal transit of any application or DD or communication. GM(HR) can be reached at email ID [email protected]
- Candidates shall compulsorily provide an email ID for correspondence. All correspondence from CMRL shall be sent only through the email ID provided by the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/04/2015
RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No.CMRL/HR/01/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016