Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Engineers Job on or before 15/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)
Vacancy Name : Engineers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.24,900-50,500/- p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Manager (Personnel), Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited, Post Box No. 1, Manali, Chennai – 600068
Detail of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) Engineers Recruitment:
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL), is a Public Sector Organization and a Group Company of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., in the field of Hydro-carbon processing with a refining capacity of 11.5 MMTPA, having Refineries located in Chennai and Nagapattinam, in Tamil Nadu. CPCL invites applications from Persons with Disabilities of Indian Nationality for the following Supervisory positions:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Experience||Salary||Age|
|Engineer-Chemical||1||Engineer-Chemical: First class full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Chemical / Petroleum from a recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with not less than 60% marks in aggregate of all Semesters / Years. SC/ST candidates need to score minimum Second class with 55% marks.||Candidates with relevant post qualification work experience will be given preference over the other candidates. The Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961, shall be considered as part of work experience.||Candidates will be appointed in the IDA Pay Scale of Rs.24,900-50,500/- on a basic pay of Rs.24,900/- (Rupees Twenty Four Thousand Nine Hundred only) in Grade A’’ in Supervisory cadre, subject to medical fitness. The cost to company will be Rs.11 lakhs approx. per annum. In addition to the Basic Pay, candidates selected will be entitled for DA, HRA / Self-Lease, PF, Gratuity, LTC / LFA, Reimbursement of Medical expenses, Superannuation benefits, etc., as per the rules of the Corporation.||Maximum 35 years (including age relaxation of 5 years for PwD candidates). Upper age limit is further relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates|
|Engineer-Mechanical||1||Engineer-Mechanical: First class full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Mechanical from a recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with not less than 60% marks in aggregate of all Semesters / Years. SC/ST candidates need to score minimum Second class with 55% marks.|
Selection Procedure for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) – Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/10/2015.
- Personal Interview.
How to apply for Engineers Vacancy in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) :
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and desiring to offer their services should send their neatly typed application in the format available on our website www.cpcl.co.in .
- All qualifications should be full time regular courses from a Government recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail id, which is to be typed in the application form, so that intimation regarding personal interview can be sent.
- Candidates should attach self attested photocopies of original certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience, community (for SC / ST / OBC candidates) and Physical Disability Certificate along with their applications, failing which their application will be rejected.
- Physical Disability shall not be less than 40% of relative disability. An attested copy of the Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority shall be furnished, while applying, failing which the application will be rejected.
- OBC candidates should submit a proper Community Certificate as per the proforma prescribed by the Government of India (copy available on our website www.cpcl.co.in), which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the Schedule to OM No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08-09-1993 of the Department of Personnel and Training in the Govt. of India. g. Candidates serving in Government Departments / PSUs are required to apply through proper channel or furnish “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Personal Interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Selection and Appointment of candidates is subject to verification of Character & Antecedents from authorities concerned.
- SC / ST candidates called for the Personal Interview will be reimbursed single Second Class Railway / Bus fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of test / interview and back by the shortest route on production of ticket, provided the distance is not less than 30 kms. Reimbursement will be made subject to submission of TA claim along with original rail ticket / receipt or photocopy thereof or original bus tickets(s) and copy of Community Certificate. Reimbursement of travel claim will not be allowed, if Community Certificate is not produced and if the SC / ST candidate is found ineligible as per Press Advertisement criteria.
- Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment of qualification, experience and other eligibility requirements laid down, does not entitle a candidate to be called for the Personal Interview.
- In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation in versions other than English advertised in Newspaper / Employment News, English version given in the web-site www.cpcl.co.in will prevail.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement on the web site www.cpcl.co.in and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for any of the above posts.
- Applications complete in all respects should be sent in an envelope by ordinary post only, superscribing on the envelope – “Name of the Post.”, to “The Manager (Personnel), Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited, Post Box No. 1, Manali, Chennai – 600068”, so as to reach latest by 15-10-2015.
- For any clarifications, Shri Tuhin Dutta, Sr. Officer (Personnel) may be contacted at 044- 25944282 during office hours (09:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m.) from Monday to Friday or email [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/10/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017