Chennai Port Trust (CPT) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Deputy Secretary with Degree/ Post Graduate holders
Company name :Chennai Port Trust (CPT)
Posts :Senior Deputy Secretary
Qualification : Degree/ Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.16000-58000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 16.01.2015
Watch this Video On How to Apply for This Post:
Details of Post :
Senior Deputy Secretary
- Name of the Post :Senior Deputy Secretary
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :(i) A degree from a recognized university. (ii) Twelve years experience in executive cadre in the field of General Administration, Personnel, Industrial Relations, etc., in an Industrial / Commercial / Govt. Undertaking.
- Desirable:- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Social Work / Labour Welfare or allied subjects or Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institution.
- Age : 42
- Remuneration :16000- 400- 20800
HOW TO APPLY :
- Applications are invited for filling up of the post of Senior Deputy Secretary in the pay scale of Rs.32900-58000 in the General Administration Department on Composite Method of Recruitment from the eligible Officers of Major Port Trusts, who possess the prescribed qualifications, experience and other conditions as mentioned in the enclosed Recruitment Rules for the post of Sr.Dy.Secretary.
- Names of suitable and willing Officers who satisfy the requirements as specified in the Recruitment Rules for the said post, may be furnished together with their applications as per the proforma enclosed along with the following documents to the undersigned on or before 16.01.2015 :-
- Photocopy of ACRs of the applicant for the last five years duly attested.
- No Objection Certificate of respective Port Trust.
- Undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw if selected.
- Vigilance / Administrative Clearance of the candidate in the proforma prescribed.
- The veracity of the University Certificates and the recognition of the Degree obtained by the applicant may be ensured and certified.
- The relevant particulars of the applicant are to be duly certified and signed by the forwarding authorities in the proforma enclosed along with photocopies of the Confidential Reports of the applicants duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Deputy Head of Department on each of the pages, for the last five years. If ACR for a particular year/period is not available, a certificate to that effect should be enclosed. If any major or minor penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years, the details of the disciplinary case leading to such penalty along with necessary documents have to be sent. The Officer selected for the above post will be appointed on transfer on absorption basis and will be governed by the terms and conditions, prescribed by the Central Government.
- The applications duly forwarded by the Employer/Forwarding Authority within the due date, viz. 16.01.2015, shall only be considered.
- Hence the Ports are requested to forward the applications in full to reach the undersigned on or before 16.01.2015.
- The Circular along with Annexures is also available on our Website www.chennaiport.gov.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CPT|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016