Chennai Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Traffic Manager through recruitment notification – Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – NO.G1/002401/2015/GA. Candidates who have completed ANY GRADUATE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chennai Port Trust
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Traffic Manager on or before 08/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Vacancy Name||Traffic Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||08/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Chennai Port Trust, Chennai|
Detail of Chennai Port Trust Traffic Manager Recruitment:
The post of Traffic Manager of this Port in the pay scale of Rs.51300-73000 and ranked as Head of Department, fell vacant w.e.f. 9.3.2015. As per the directions of Central Government, the said post is to be filled up under the Composite Method of Recruitment. Applications are invited for filling up of the post of Traffic Manager in the pay scale of Rs.51300-73000/- in Chennai Port Trust on Composite Method of Recruitment from the eligible Officers of Major Port Trusts, who possess the prescribed qualifications, experience and other conditions as mentioned in the enclosed Recruitment Rules for the post of Traffic Manager.
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : i) A Degree from a recognized university. ii) Seventeen years experience in Shipping / cargo operations / railway transportation in executive cadre in an Industrial / Commercial / Govt. Undertaking
- Age : 45 Years
Selection Procedure for Chennai Port Trust – Traffic Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/05/2015
- By absorption through composite method of recruitment i.e. through promotion / transfer / deputation on absorption basis failing which deputation and failing both by direct recruitment. The promotion / transfer / on absorption will be from the officers from Major Port Trusts
How to apply for Traffic Manager Vacancy in Chennai Port Trust:
- Names of suitable and willing Officers, who satisfy the requirements as specified in the Recruitment Rules for the said post, may be furnished together with their applications as per the proforma enclosed along with the following documents to the undersigned on or before 08.05.2015 :- (i) Photocopy of ACRs of the applicant for the last five years duly attested. (ii) No Objection Certificate of respective Port Trust. (iii) Undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw if selected. (iv)Vigilance / Administrative Clearance of the candidate in the proforma prescribed. (v) The veracity of the University Certificates and the recognition of the Degree obtained by the applicant may be ensured and certified.
- The relevant particulars of the applicant are to be duly certified and signed by the forwarding authorities in the proforma enclosed along with photocopies of the Confidential Reports of the applicants duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Deputy Head of Department on each of the pages, for the last five years. If ACR for a particular year/period is not available, a certificate to that effect should be enclosed. If any major or minor penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years, the details of the disciplinary case leading to such penalty along with necessary documents have to be sent. The Officer selected for the above post will be appointed on transfer on absorption basis and will be governed by the terms and conditions, prescribed by the Central Government.
- The applications duly forwarded by the Employer/Forwarding Authority within the due date, viz. 08.05.2015, shall only be considered.
- Hence the Port Trusts are requested to forward the applications in full to reach the undersigned on or before 08.05.2015. The Circular along with Annexures is also available on our Website www.chennaiport.gov.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/05/2015
Reference: Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – NO.G1/002401/2015/GA
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017