Chennai Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Apprentices through recruitment notification – Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – No.CME/R1/ 2088/2014/MEE. Candidates who have completed 10TH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chennai Port Trust
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Apprentices Job on or before 14/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Chennai Port Trust, Chief Mechanical Engineer, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001|
Detail of Chennai Port Trust Apprentices Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Employees’ Sons belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Other Backward Classes and Other Communities, Satisfying the following conditions in respect of qualification, age etc., to fill up the vacancies of Full Term Apprentices (Freshers) in various Mechanical Trades under the Apprentices Act 1961:
- Should not below 14 years and not above 23 years, as on 15.09.2014 (Upper Age Limit relaxable in respect of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes Candidates as per rules).
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10th Standard. (Candidates possessing higher qualification are not likely to be considered)
- Should not have undergone training under Apprentices Act so far.
- Only Male Candidates are eligible to apply.
- The rates of stipend during the training period will be as follows: First Year : Rs. 2100/- per month Second Year : Rs. 2400/- per month Third Year : Rs. 2800/- per month
- The selected candidates will have to be certified physically fit by the Trust’s Chief Medical Officer. The selected Apprentices and his parent or guardian should execute a Contract of Apprenticeship in the prescribed form.
Selection Procedure for Chennai Port Trust – Apprentices Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Apprentices Vacancy in Chennai Port Trust:
The Application/Declaration form may be prepared by the candidate themselves as per the prescribed proforma as appended to the notice and submitted along with attested copies of the testimonials to the Chief Mechanical Engineer, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001 by post so as to reach him, not later than 14.01.2015. Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. Incomplete applications and applications with incomplete declaration will also be summarily rejected
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/01/2015
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – No.CME/R1/ 2088/2014/MEE
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CPT|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Navy jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016