Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Revenue Inspector through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Revenue Inspector on or before 25/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
Vacancy Name :Revenue Inspector
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 75 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200 – Rs 20,200/-pm
Job Location : Chhattisgarh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Chhattisgarh
Detail Of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Revenue Inspector Recruitment:
- Organization Name: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
- Post Name: Revenue Inspector
- No. of Vacancies: 75
- Required Qualifications: The aspirants who have completed their Graduation degree in relevant field rom a recognized University can apply for CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2015.
- Age Criteria: Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years Age relaxation will be applied as per norms
- Pay Scale: The appointed candidates will be paid as Rs 5200 – Rs 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2800/- per month.
Selection Procedure For Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board – Revenue Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/07/2015
- The selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of Interview
|Ambikapur, Silaspur, Durg, Jagdalpur, Raipur End Date To Apply Online||25th July 2015|
|Closing Date To Fetch Challan Form||27th July 2015|
|Closing Date Of Submission Of Application Fee||28th July 2015|
|Exam Date||16th August 2015|
How To Apply For Revenue Inspector Vacancy in Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board:
The aspirants who find themselves eligible for above mentioned posts can apply online by visiting official website. The aspirants need to visit official website and then look for concerned notification. Thereafter reading essential notification details go for ““Apply Online” link and submit an online application form. Then upload scanned image, signature, documents etc as required and take a print out of submitted application form.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/07/2015