Chhattisgarh State Cooperative Bank Limited invites application for the recruitment of Chief Executive Officers with Graduate/ Diploma/ Post Graduate degree holders
Company name : Chhattisgarh State Cooperative Bank Limited
Posts : Chief Executive Officers
Qualification : Graduate/ Diploma/ Post Graduate degree
Salary : NA
No of Post : 06
Location : Chhattisgarh
Last date to apply : 26.12.2014
Watch this video on How to Apply for this Post :
Details of Post :
Chief Executive Officers
Applications for the post of CEOs of DCCBs in state of Chhattisgarh are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates. The appointment will be made initially for a period of three years on contract/Deputation basis.
- Age: Preferably Not more than 55 years as on 31.07.2014.
- Qualification: The person to be appointed as CEO shall at least be a Graduate with CAIIB/DBF/Diploma in Cooperative Business Management or equivalent qualification or Chartered/Cost Accountant, or Post Graduate degree in any discipline. However, preference would be given to candidates having post graduation degree in Economics/Commerce/ Business Management (Finance/Banking) Proficiency in Hindi (Hindi as a subject in HSC or above) is essential.
- Experience: The person shall have at least eight years work experience at the middle/senior level in the banking sector. Senior/middle level for the purpose shall be taken as the third level (Scale/Cadre) onwards (i.e. excluding the first two levels (Scales/cadres) in the officer cadre), or as the highest two levels (Scales/cadres) below the level of CEO. All Cadre Officer of State Cooperative Banks, who fulfill educational Qualification and having eight years experience will be eligible for CEO.
- Preference: The candidate is expected to have experience of managing the controlling office/H.O. of an organisation for at least three year. Also, the candidates should have sound knowledge of banking, activities, treasury management /investment, rural development and functioning of cooperative sector.
- Salary and Perquisites : Negotiable.
- Number of vacancies: Six.
The selected candidates will be posted in one of the DCCBs in the State:
|Sl. No||Name of DCCBs||Headquarter||Area of operation|
|1||Ambikapur Jila Sahkari Kendriya Bank Maryadit||Ambikapur||Surguja, Korea, Balrampur & Surajpur|
|2||Durg Jila Sahkari Kendriya Bank Maryadit||Durg||Durg, Bemetara & Balod|
|3||Jagdalpur Jila Sahkari Kendriya Bank Maryadit||Jagdalpur||Bastar, Kondagaon, Narayanpur, Kanker, Sukuma, Bijapur & Dantewada|
|4||Raipur Jila Sahkari Kendriya Bank Maryadit||Raipur||Raipur, Dhamtari, Baoda Bazar, Mahasamund & Gariyaband|
|5||Rajnandgaon Jila Sahkari Kendriya Bank Maryadit||Rajnandgaon||Rajnandgaon & Kawardha|
|6||Bilaspur Jila Sahkari Kendriya Bank Maryadit||Bilaspur||Bilaspur, Mungeli, Janjgir-Champa & Korba|
The DCCBs are the middle tier of the three tier Short Term Cooperative Credit Structure (STCCS) of the state comprising State Cooperative Bank as apex bank at state level,District Central Cooperative Banks (DCCBs) at the middle level and Primary Agriculture Credit Societies (PACS)/Large Scale Adivasi Multipurpose Societies (LAMPs) at base level. Normally, the credit requirements of eligible borrowers in the area of operation are met by PACS/LAMPs with borrowings from the DCCBs. Their credit requirements are also met by DCCBs. The CEOs are required to oversee raising of resources including mobilisation of deposits for carrying out banking business on par with Commercial Banks in the DCCBs.
The CEO occupies the key position in the DCCB which is having a cooperative character wherein the Board of Directors are elected as per the State Cooperative Societies Act. The CEO is also member secretary of the Board and convenes Board meetings and prepare agenda items for Board meetings. The CEO will be responsible for managing the business, prepare necessary plan & policies and implement the same for strengthening the bank and the affiliated societies. Besides, as other corporate managers, the CEO will be responsible for corporate governance in the organisation and he/she would directly report to the management of the bank. The CEO has to liaise with Government/State Cooperative Bank/NABARD/RBI etc. and is expected to lead from the front.
Process of Selection:
Applications received shall be screened and shortlisted by a Screening Committee to assess whether they meet the eligibility criteria. The decision of the Screening Committee will be final. Shortlisted Candidates will then be called for further selection process.
The selection process comprises of series of Interviews and/or Group Discussions (GD). The Interview &/or GD will cover topics such as Banking Business, Leadership Qualities, H.R. & Apptitude , knowledge of computers etc. that is expected of a CEO. The details of the venue and date will be made known in due course.
How to apply:
Application form can be downloaded from the website of The Chhattisgarh Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit i.e. www.cgapexbank.com
Interested candidates may send the application in the prescribed application form (By post with registered AD) giving all relevant details with self-attested copy of all testimonials/work experience along with two passport size photographs to the following address: Managing Director, The Chhattisgarh Rajya Sahkari Bank Maryadit, Head Office, Indira Gandhi Vyavshayik Parisar, Pandri, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, PIN No 492001
Separate Application form may be filled for Different DCCB`s Candidates working in Govt/Semi-Govt/Central or State Undertaking/Public sector undertaking will be required to produce No-Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer, if called for interview. The last date for receiving application shall be 26th December 2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CSCBL|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016