Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission (CSERC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Electricity Ombudsman through recruitment notification – Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission (CSERC) Recruitment 2014 – ANo. 16-Co.Gr./04/2014/ . Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission (CSERC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Electricity Ombudsman Job on or before 31/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission (CSERC)|
|Vacancy Name||Electricity Ombudsman|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Secretary, Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission, Irrigation Colony, Shanti Nagar Raipur-492 001 (C.G.).|
Detail of Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission (CSERC) Electricity Ombudsman Recruitment:
Application are invited from interested person having a bachelor degree is any discipline for the post of Electricity Ombudsman who have exposure and experience of not less than 20 years in any of the fields, such as legal affairs, engineering, industry, administration, management, defence services and consumer affairs. The age of the person to be appointed as Ombudsman should not exceed 63 years at the time of first appointment, and can work upto age of maximum 65 years as per the CSERC (Redressal of grievances of consumers) Regulations, 2011. The minimum experience is as follows:-
- Legal Affairs: The applicant should have experience at the level of District Judge. “District Judge” includes Additional Judge to the court of District Judge, Additional District Judge, Sessions Judge and Additional Sessions Judge for at least two years, OR
- Industry/Engineering: The applicant should have experience of working in electricity power utility not below the rank of Chief Engineer at least two years. OR
- Administrative/Management/Defense Services: The applicant should have experience of working at the level of Secretary to State Government or Joint Secretary to Central Government of Major General or equivalent in an organized security force for at least two years, OR
- Consumer Affairs: The applicant should have experience as a Presiding Officer in the Consumer Forum for at least two years.
- The office of the Electricity Ombudsman is situated at the Commission’s office at Raipur.
- The main functions of Electricity Ombudsman appointed under section 42(6) shall be to receive and consider all representation filed by the complainant and non-redressal of the grievances by the Grievances Redressal Forum formed by Distribution Companies under section 42(5) of the Electricity Act, 2003. The post of Ombudsman shall be a full time post.
- The applicant who still in service intends to apply for the post shall send his application through proper channel. Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission Irrigation Colony, Shanti Nagar Raipur – 492 001 (C.G.) Ph. 0771-4069817, Fax: 4073553 website: www.cserc.gov.in, Email: [email protected] 5. Tenure: The tenure of the Ombudsman shall be for two years from the date of his joining.
- Honorarium/Fee – The Commission shall designate Electricity Ombudsman for a period of two years and the Electricity Ombudsman shall be paid Rs. 65,000/- per month inclusive all except medical reimbursement and travelling allowances.
- Travelling Allowance – The travelling allowance payable to Ombudsman will be at par with the Director of the Commission i.e. equivalent grade pay of Rs.10,000/-. The travelling allowance/Daily allowance while on tour shall be applicable as per Finance order no. 45/2011 dated 01.03.2011 and its amendment from time to time.
- Eligibility for leave – Ombudsman entitled for 18 days casual leave and 3 days optional leave in each calendar year, and in the case of appointment in the middle of the year, or on termination of his service, calculation of eligibility for casual leave shall be made on proportional basis for full completed months.
- Eligibility for medical reimbursement – Reimbursement of medical facilities for the post of Ombudsman it will be appropriate to adopt “The Chhattisgarh Civil Services (Medical Attendance) Rules, 1958.”
- The Commission shall be the competent authority to interpret or amend these terms & conditions and its decision shall be final.
- The other terms and conditions of appointment shall be as per the CSERC (Redressal of grievances of consumers) Regulations, 2011.
Selection Procedure for Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission (CSERC) – Electricity Ombudsman Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/12/2014
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Electricity Ombudsman Vacancy in Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission (CSERC):
Application for the post of Ombudsman may please be forwarded with full bio-data in the prescribed format (Annxure-1) and true copies of all relevant documents regarding the qualifications & experience, etc. along with recent passport size photograph to the Secretary, Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission, Irrigation Colony, Shanti Nagar Raipur-492 001 (C.G.). Last Date: Duly filled application in the prescribed format should reach the office of the Commission by 31st December 2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/12/2014
Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission (CSERC) Recruitment 2014 – No. 16-Co.Gr./04/2014/.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CSERC|
|Other State Government jobs|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016