Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) invites application for the recruitment of 132 Junior Engineer with Diploma holders
Company name :Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL)
Posts :132 Junior Engineer
Qualification : Diploma
Salary : Rs. 12775 –38400/- p.m
No of Post : 132
Location :Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Last date to apply : 01/12/2014
Details of Post :
132 Junior Engineer
Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) invites applications for recruitment of Junior Engineer (T&D)/(Civil)-Trainee at Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL), Raipur, Chhattisgarh from the eligible candidates. Last date for application is 1st December 2014
- Junior Engineer (T&D)/(Civil)-Trainee
- No. of Positions: 132
- Educational Qualifications:
- Electrical: 3 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical discipline from any Government recognized Institute. (Approved by AICTE) The diploma of “Electrical & Electronics” / “Electrical & Instrumentation” will be considered equivalent to Electrical.
- Information Technology: 3 years Engineering Diploma in Information Technology discipline from any Government recognized Institute. (Approved by AICTE)
- Computer Science: 3 years Engineering Diploma in Computer Science discipline from any Government recognized Institute. (Approved by AICTE)
- Civil: 3 years Engineering Diploma in Civil discipline from any Government recognized Institute. (Approved by AICTE)
- Experience:Not Specified
- Pay Scale: INR INR 12775-38400/- Per Month
- Category: Engineering Jobs
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- Application fees of Rs.700/- for General, OBC category AND Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category candidates of Chhattisgarh State.
- Exemption for Departmental Candidates from application fee : Departmental candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Please note that no change in category will be allowed after the completion of Step-1.
APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF REMITTANCE:
- The candidates have to visit any branch of the State Bank of India for depositing the fee through pre-printed challan only. Transaction charges of the bank shall be borne by the candidates.
- A transaction/Journal number will be given by the respective bank after depositing the fee. The fee challan deposit details shall be automatically uploaded in the second step of online application formafter 48 hrs.
- Candidates are advised to keep the receipt of remittance of fee challan with them for future reference.
- Selection process involves offline written test of two hours duration. The written test will comprise of 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers consisting of 80 questions related to professional subject and 20 questions to judge the general awareness & reasoning. The selection shall be on merit basis in written examination only, subject to fulfilling all the criteria / requirements as per this advertisement. Verification of documents of the short listed candidates for the post of Junior Engineer (T&D) / (Civil) -Trainee will be done through counseling at Raipur.
- The question paper shall be set in English and Hindi only. However in case any typographical error in Hindi, the English version of the question paper shall be valid.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through CSPHCL website www.cseb.gov.in only. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances. The on-line registration process involves 2 steps for successful registration of the application.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. Registration number, password, admit card for written test and counseling call letter or any other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID of candidate (also check mail in spam box). The candidates are, therefore, requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from CSPHCL. Under no circumstances, the candidate should share/mention e-mail ID or password to/ or any other candidate / person. Please note that the Admit Card for written test will not be sent by post. However counseling letters for the shortlisted candidates for the post of Junior Engineers (T&D) / (Civil) will be sent through Registered Post.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. The changes /Modifications (if any) can be carried out by the candidate in the preview of the application (Step 1). Once the application is submitted (Step 1) no Change /edit will be allowed thereafter. 5
- The candidates should ensure the completion of Step 1 and Step 2 of the registration process and depositing of examination fee (as applicable) in any branch of State Bank of India by the stipulated date and time given in Advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
1. Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications 10/11/2014 (1000 Hrs.)-10 AM
2. Last date for completion of Step-I of on-line registration 01/12/2014 (1800 Hrs.)-6 PM
3. Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India
4. 05/12/2014 (Till closing of business hours)
5. Last date for completion of Step-II of on-line registration 09/12/2014 (1800 hrs.)-6 PM
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CSPHCL|