Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Apprentices through recruitment notification – Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) Recruitment 2015 – NOTICE NO. TS/157/AITT (PART)/2015. Candidates who have completed ITI, 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Apprentices Job on or before 7/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW)
Vacancy Name : Apprentices
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 615 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bardhaman
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Principal, Technical Training Centre, CLW / Chittaranjan, P.O. – Chittaranjan, District – Bardhaman (West Bengal), Pin Code – 713331.
Detail of Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) Apprentices Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for Act Apprentices under Apprentice Act’1961 and Apprenticeship Rules’1962, from candidates fulfilling the condition mentioned in this notification under (A) and (B) for the year 2014-2015, as under:
- Reservation is as per Rly. Bd’s L/No. E(MPP)2002/6/10 dated 17.06.2011, the reserved places are SC-15%, ST-7.5% and OBC-27%, if the prescribed number of persons belonging either to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes are not available, then the seat so reserved for them may be filled by persons belonging to the Scheduled Tribes or as the case may be to the Scheduled Castes and if the prescribed seats cannot be filled even in the above given manner then the seats so lying unfilled may be filled by persons not belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes. Similarly the seats remaining unfilled by OBC candidates be filled by unreserved category
- For Point 1(A), 3% of 492 Seats, i.e. 15 seats and for Point 1(B), 3% of 123 Seats i.e. 4 seats are reserved for PWD Candidates (OH, VH and HH). A physically handicapped person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a disability certificate issued by a competent authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government.)
- For Point 1(A), 3% of 492 Seats, i.e. 15 seats and Point 1(B), 3% of 123 Seats i.e. 4 seats are reserved for Ex-Servicemen, their children and children of Armed force person. 1. Children of deceased/disabled Ex-Serviceman including those killed/disabled during peacetime. 2. Children of Ex-Servicemen. 3. Children of serving jawans. 4. Children of Serving Officers. 5. Ex-Servicemen.
- AGE: (i) For Point No. 1(A) of this Notification The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years, as on 01.07.2015. a) The UR candidates should born within 02.7.1991 to 01.7.2000. b) The OBC candidates should born within 02.7.1988 to 01.7.2000. c) The SC & ST candidates should born within 02.7.1986 to 01.7.2000 (ii) For Point No. 1(B) of this Notification The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 22 years, as on 01.07.2015. a) The UR candidates should born within 02.7.1993 to 01.7.2000. b) The OBC candidates should born within 02.7.1990 to 01.7.2000. c) The SC & ST candidates should born within 02.7.1988 to 01.7.2000 a) Persons with Disability (PWD): The upper age relaxation to PWD candidates is 10 (ten) years, in reference to Point No.-3 above. b) Ex-Serviceman: The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex. Servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in the Defence forces plus 03 years provided they have put 06 years regular service, in reference to Point No.-4 above.
- QUALIFICATION: (i) Candidate must pass out ITI Examination (NCVT only) and must have the Certificate in the notified trades for applying under point-1(A) of this notification. (ii) Candidate must pass in Matriculation/10th class in 10+2 examination system or equivalent examination from Recognized Board, i.e. Board which are recognized by the “Council of Boards of School Education in India” (COBSE) only, for applying under Point-1(A) & Point-1(B) of this notification.
- ENGAGEMENT OF ACT APPRENTICE WILL BE FROM THE FOLLOWING SOURCES: (Authority – M.C. No. 8/2002, RBE No. 119/2002) i) Nearest Employment Exchanges; ii) SC/ST organizations; iii) ITIs wherever existing; and iv) Wards of Railway employees. (Railway Board’s letter no. E(Trg)75(33)/15 dated: 23.7.75 No. E(MPP)86/6/6/Pt. dated: 30.101989)
- TRAINING PERIOD & STIPEND: As per the extant rules and directives issued by Railway Board from time to time.
- An account payee Bank Draft on any Nationalized Bank or Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of FA & CAO, CLW/Chittaranjan, payable at Chittaranjan amounting to Rs.100/- only, as a processing fee which is not refundable/transferable under any circumstances should be enclosed along with the Application Form.
- No Bank Draft/ I.P.O. is required for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Ex. Service Man, Women, Minorities & Economically backward classes. Minorities will mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis). For claiming waiver of processing fee, Minorities candidates should furnish self -declaration as mentioned in Annexure-I along with the application form.
- Economically Backward classes will mean the candidates whose family income is less than Rs.50,000/- per annum and income certificate for this purpose should be issued from the specified authority and on specified format as Annexure-II.
- The Account payee Bank draft/Indian Postal Order purchased before the date of publication of this notice will not be valid.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (size 11” x 5”) duly affixed with Rs.5/- postage stamp on each envelope should be accompanied with the Application Form.
- All the applications should be in closed – envelope super scribing on the top “Application for Training under Apprentice Act.”
DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED:
- Proof of qualification Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system) and ITI certificate,[ if applied for under Point-1(A) ] in the relevant trade affiliated to NCVT is compulsory.
- Copies of a certificate issued by Military Authority indicating their date of enrolment and date of discharge in case of Ex-servicemen they are required to clearly indicate all required particulars including community in the application form and enclosed all documentary proof including community certificate in the prescribed format as required. However, regardless of community, ex-servicemen will be considered against the (ex-servicemen quota), if available.
- Copies of all certificates viz. proof of date of birth, educational/technical Qualification certificate, Caste certificate, PH certificate, Ex-Serviceman certificate, OBC certificate/Creamy Layer certificate etc. duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of Central or State Govt. and bearing office seal, should be submitted along with the application.
Selection Procedure for Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) – Apprentices Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/10/2015
- There will be no written examination or interview/oral exam in this selection. Engagement of Act. Apprentices will be done only on the basis of marks obtained in the Matriculation Examination or 10th class in the 10+2 Examination system and having ITI certificate in the relevant trade is compulsory for Point- 1(A) only.
- A Final Merit list will be prepared for ITI candidates, Point -1(A) of notification and for Matriculate passed candidates(Non-ITI) Point-1(B) of notification, separately, on the basis of percentage of total marks obtained in Matriculation Examination or 10th class in the 10+2 Examination system, equal to the number of slots, in each trades, in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Matriculation Examination or 10th class in the 10+2 Examination system duly verified/ Scrutinized of all original Certificates submitted by the candidates for Point -1(A) and Point- 1(B) both.
- No extra weightage shall be granted to candidates having higher qualification. If the notified slot of engagement of candidates will not be filled up for any reasons or after verification of original testimonials then only a second list will be issued to make good of the short fall.
- Candidates finally enlisted would be engaged subject to being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshop.
How to apply for Apprentices Vacancy in Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) :
The application form is available in the CLW website (www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in).
- The application Form & Call letter as per given format should be neatly typed or filled up in all respect in own handwriting with ball point pen either in English or Hindi by the candidate on A-4 size paper with one passport size photograph (without color glass or sunglass), duly signed on the top by the candidate and attested by the Gazetted Officer of Central or State Govt. and bearing office seal, should be submitted along with the application.
- Copies of all certificates viz. proof of date of birth, educational/technical qualification Certificate, Mark sheet of Matriculation, Caste Certificate, PH Certificate, Ex-Servicemen Certificate, OBC Certificate, creamy Layer Certificate duly self-attested and also by a Gazetted Officer of Central or State Govt. and bearing office seal, should be submitted along with the application.
- Application should be sent only by ordinary post and not through registered post/speed post/courier service. The application should be addressed to – The Principal, Technical Training Centre, CLW / Chittaranjan, P.O. – Chittaranjan, District – Bardhaman (West Bengal), Pin Code – 713331.
- The application may be also dropped in the Sealed Box which is kept for the purpose at Technical Training Centre, CLW/Chittaranjan, between 10.00 hrs. to 16.00 hrs. during working days, except Sunday & closed holiday).
- Candidates to please note that this is not an Employment.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training.
- No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery. No application will be entertained after closing date & time.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature and no correspondence will be entertained in the matter.
- Any application containing material irregularities such as unsigned, incomplete, illegible, without all enclosures, not on prescribed format, or without attested copies of certificate/testimonials and the application which in the opinion of Railway administration are otherwise invalid, will be rejected at any stage.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria, at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
- The application is liable to be rejected if any of the compulsory enclosure is not attached as indicated in the pro-forma.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong-fake Certificates/false certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice. FIR will be lodged for submitting false/forged certificates & for furnishing wrong/false information or documents in support of their consideration.
- The Railway administrations do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization. The candidates are hereby directed to visit regularly the CLW website for seeing his/her name in the merit list for engagement at CLW.
- It will not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of his apprenticeship training in this establishment.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/10/2015
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) Recruitment 2014 – NOTICE NO. TS/157/AITT (PART)/2015.
CORRIGENDUM ——————————- > Click Here
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017