Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) invites application for the recruitment of Sports Quota with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW)
Posts :Sports Quota
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary :Rs.5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 25
Location :West Bengal
Last date to apply : 22/11/2014
Details of Post :
|Sports Discipline||No. of Post||Qualification||Grade pay|
10th Standard or ITI pass Represented the country in any
Matriculation pass Represented the Country in any of the Category-B Championships/ Events ORposition in any of the Category-C hampionships/Events
Graduation in any Discipline Represented the Country in Olympic Games (Category-A) OR third Position in any of the Category-B Championships/ Events.
Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
Age Limit :18-25 years as on 01/01/2014
Application Fee : The UR and OBC candidates should submit with the application in Indian Postal Order/Bank Demand Draft (issued after the date of this notification) drawn in favour
of FA&CAO, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Payable at Chittaranjan as detailed below:
|Posts having Grade Pay Rs.||Indian Postal Order/Bank Demand Draft should be enclosed for an amount of Rs.|
|Rs.1,800/-, Rs.1,900/-, Rs.2,000/- & Rs.2,800/-||Rs.100/-|
The SC/ST, ex-servicemen, physically challenged, women, minority candidates (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists & Zorastrians [Parsis]) and candidates belonging to economically backward classes (whose family income is less than Rs.50,000/- per annum) need not pay this fee.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be based upon performance in sports Trial and Interview /Certificate Verification to be conducted and finalized by a nominated selection committee. The venue & date for Trials and Interview/Certificate Verification will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course.
- Fill up the application in the prescribed format at Annexure-A on good quality A-4 size white paper after carefully reading the employment notice.
- All columns of application should be filled up by the candidate in his/her own handwriting in English/Hindi using blue/black ball point pen. Applications with typed entries will be rejected.
- Applicant should write in his/her own handwriting, the sample declaration statement in the space provided in the application form. Applications without the written declaration will be rejected.
- Applicant should Paste one recent passport size colour photograph (not earlier than three months) on the space provided in the application form.
- Applicant should enclose with the application a set of legible Xerox copies of all certificates, in proof of Educational Qualification, Age, SC/ST/OBC etc.
- UR/OBC candidates should enclose application fee without fail as explained at Para-5 above.
- Candidate should clearly indicate the specific category No., Sports Discipline, and Event/Position as given in Para-1.1 above.
- Candidate should write on the top of the envelope containing the application as follows:“Application against Sports Quota (Open dvertisement) Recruitment for the year 2014-15.”
- Candidates should send their applications so as to reach at the address mentioned at Para-7 on or before the closing date and time. Railway Administrationshall not be responsible for any postal delay. Late applications would be summarily rejected.
- Serving Government Employees should send their applications through proper channel only i.e. through their offi
How to apply :
Candidates should send their applications by post to the address mentioned below. Candidates can drop their applications directly in Drop Box placed at Dy. G.M.’s Office/CLW, in the office premises, during the office hours. Postal Address:- Chief Personnel Officer, GM’s Building/CLW, P.O.- Chittaranjan, Distt.- Burdwan, Pin- 713331(W.B) on or before 22-11-2014 at 17:00 hrs.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22/11/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CLW||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016