Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 475 /2015 . Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01
Salary : Rs – 20,000 – 36,000/-
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 07/10/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) , 37 S.P. Mukherjee Road , Kolkata -700 026
Detail Of Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Research Associate Recruitment:
The Director, Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute invites a Walk-in Interview on 7th October 2015 (Wednesday), at 2 pm in the auditorium at the 5th floor of the Research Building for one position of “Research Associate” for an ad hoc research project entitled “Targeting detoxifying/antioxidant enzymes for chemoprotection and apoptotic pathway for chemoenhancencement of cyclophosphamide and cisplatin therapy by some 5-benzylidene 2, 4-thiazolidinediones and O-prenylated and O-geranylated- 5-benzylidene 2, 4-thiazolidinedione compounds” funded by CSIR , New Delhi under Dr. Sudin Bhattacharya, Dept. of Cancer Chemoprevention and Prof.(Dr.) Jaydip Biswas, Director. The duration of the fellowship is co-terminus with the project.
- Essential qualifications: PhD in Chemistry (Organic)/Biochemistry/Life Science or M.Pharm (Pharma Chem./Medicinal Chem/Pharmacology) with 3 years research experience in the related field.
- Those who have submitted thesis and have experience in chemical synthesis can also apply and if selected will be awarded extended SRF provided he or she will have to get regularized as RA as per CSIR rule.
- Age limit: 35 years for RA and 33 years for extended SRF, relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Woman candidates.
- Fellowship at present: For RA Rs. 36000/-pm + admissible allowances as per rule and for Extended SRF Rs. 20000/-.pm + admissible allowances as per rule.
Selection Procedure For Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 07/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure For Research Associate vacancy in Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI):
Candidates must come with an application on plain paper quoting the adv. no. and complete bio data, along with attested copies of certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification and experience. The certificates and testimonials will be verified against the original
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/10/2015
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) , 37 S.P. Mukherjee Road , Kolkata -700 026
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 475 /2015