City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCML) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Fire Station Officer, Sub Officer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCML).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Fire Station Officer, Sub Officer Job on or before 30/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCML)
Vacancy Name : Fire Station Officer, Sub Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/07/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Manager (Personnel) 2nd Floor, Personnel Dept., CIDCO Bhavan, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai 400 614 Ph: 6791 8251/ 6791 8249
Detail of City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCML) Fire Station Officer, Sub Officer Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Experience|
|Fire Station Officer||2||1) Graduate in any discipline 2) Diploma in Fire Engineering of National Fire Service College, Nagpur OR 3) Sub-Officers & Fire Prevention Officers course from State Fire Academy And (i) should have passed MSCIT or equivalent exam (ii) should have valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License Physical standards: Height – 165 cms Weight – 50 Kgs Chest – Normal :Minimum 81 cms with 5 cms expansion Eye sight – Normal||9300-34800 + GP 4400||40 Years||(i) Practical experience of not less than 10 years in a regular fire service, out of which at least 5 years as Sub Officer equivalent post, working in the revised pay band of Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay Rs. 4200/- in a regular Fire service of Government department or a Municipal Corporation or State Government undertaking functioning as a Special Planning authority AND (ii) Adequate experience of preparation of budget provision, proposal for technical and administrative approval, scrutiny of building plans and ability to recommend fire preventive and fire protection measures in line with the Development Control Rules, National Building Code and other related laws and rules and regulations|
|Sub Officer||1||1) Graduate in any discipline 2) Sub-Officer & Fire Prevention Officers course of Maharashtra Fire Service Academy OR 3) Sub-Officers Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur And (4) Should have passed MSCIT Physical standards: Height – 165 cms Weight – 50 Kgs Chest – Normal :Minimum 81 cms with 5 cms expansion Eye sight – Normal||9300-34800 + GP 4200||35 yrs relaxed upto 40 yrs having 10 yrs exp. As fire rescue leader in fire service|
|Post Code||Application fees|
|For Open category Candidates||For SC candidates|
|For Post code 01 & 02||Rs. 500/-||Rs.250/-|
- Online exams shall be conducted tentatively during August 2015 across various centers in Navi Mumbai, Thane & Mumbai. Exact date shall be intimated later.
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, stipulated original identity proof, a photocopy of photoidentity proof etc. at the time of examination and proficiency test respectively.
- Before applying for the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read these instructions/ guidelines and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application. In case, candidate is short listed for proficiency test, he/she will have to fulfill the physical requirements as per the norms mentioned in the advertisement, else will be liable to be rejected and proficiency test will not be conducted.
- A candidate’s admission to the examination/ short listing for proficiency test and / subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter (s) / provisional appointment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by CIDCO. CIDCO would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information /certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s) if any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in CIDCO, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated. 5. Decision of CIDCO in all matters related to this recruitment drive will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the CIDCO in this behalf.
- A candidate can apply for multiple posts and not more than one application for each post should be submitted by any candidate. However, the candidate should satisfy the eligibility criteria and should register separately for each post applied. In case of multiple Applications for the same post only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained. Intimation charges/application fees paid for the other multiple registration(s) for the same post will stand forfeited. 7. Online application once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and / or the application fee / intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No request for change of address, or changes in any other details mentioned in the online application form will be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English version available on CIDCO website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the CIDCO in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in theonline application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process/ doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidate will have to appear for the online test/ proficiency test at their own expense. CIDCO shall not bear any expense on account of the same.
- CIDCO shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person/ institution. Candidates are advised not to share their application details with anyone.
- Appointment of candidates is subject to him/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of CIDCO and also subject to service and conduct rules of the CIDCO. Decision of CIDCO to which candidates are allotted will be final and binding on candidates. CIDCO has no role to play here.
- CIDCO reserves the right to change (cancel/Modify/add) any of the criteria, method of selection, number of posts, appointment etc. With or without assigning any reason.
- The candidate should be domiciled in the State of Maharashtra.
Selection Procedure for City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCML) – Fire Station Officer, Sub Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/07/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Fire Station Officer, Sub Officer Vacancy in City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCML) :
- Candidates have to go to the CIDCO’s website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in and go to ‘careers’ and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct, prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate and his Father should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C” given below.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/07/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017