Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Assistant with B.Sc (Life Science) holders on 10 Sep 2014
Company name : Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA)
Posts : Project Assistant
Qualification : B.Sc (Life Science)
Salary : Rs. 25,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Gurgaon
Walk in Date : 10.10.2014
Details of Post :
- Recruitment No: CDS/RN/03/2014
- Name of the post / Emoluments and Age PROJECT ASSISTANT ( in Pregnancy- infant cohort) (Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated)
- Age Limit 30 years
- Qualifications and Experience Graduate in Life Sciences or technical degree holder preferably passed Class 12 with biology Total 2-3 years’ experience
- Good skills with Microsoft Office
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Good knowledge and proficiency in English typing skills
- Administrative / working knowledge
- He/She will be responsible for providing support to project office operations performing a variety of standard administrative duties including typing of official documents ensuring high quality and accuracy of work
- Implement, maintain and develop efficient and effective administrative systems
- Provide admin support to conferences, workshops and project related field visits
- Assisting in the coordination and delivery of workshops
- Assist in compilation and preparation of briefing and presentation materials, speeches, background information and documentation for meetings
- Arrange for travel and hotel reservations; prepare travel authorizations,
- Processing requests for visas, identity cards and other documents for research staff.
- Preparation of all necessary documentation, implementation of follow-up actions
- Provide support for efficient functioning of the Project Team
- Ordering and checking resources and purchases for the team
- Drafting of regular interval based reports for stakeholders & the executive board
- Keeping track of projects with updates and reports
- Handling requests of travel and logistics arrangements for the team
- Primary liaison to the Procurement Department for equipment order placement process invoices when received
- Arrange vehicle transportation, regular vehicle maintenance and insurance; Check and record vehicle daily log, update and maintain of vehicle history report;
- Act as custodian for management of office stationery supplies, including maintenance of office assets and stationery, distribution of stationery as required by staff and keeping a log of distribution
- Maintain filing system ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials; Extract of data from various sources, when required;
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
- The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- The qualification, experience and other requirements for the post can be relaxed at the discretion of the controlling authority, in case candidates are otherwise well qualified.
- Interested candidates may please come along with their current CV with a cover letter indicating their motivation for the position (150words) and three references for the walk-in interview to be held on October10, 2014 between 10:30AM & 1:30PM at Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA), 470 Udyog Vihar, Phase – III, Opposite to WIPRO building, Gurgaon – 122016. (Haryana)
- The salary is a consolidated sum as per sanctioned order without any other benefits. Salary mentioned against the position is an actual and will be based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
- This position is strictly project-based.
- The selected candidate may be initially posted to DBT, CGO Complex, New Delhi and if required he/she may be asked to sit at CDSA, Gurgaon office as per the project requirements.
- All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email.
- The CDSA Gurgaon office will be very soon shifting to NCR Biotech Science Cluster at Faridabad.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date: 10.10.2014
Venue : Walk-in interview to be held on October10, 2014 between 10:30AM & 1:30PM at Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA), 470 Udyog Vihar, Phase – III, Opposite to WIPRO building, Gurgaon – 122016. (Haryana)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CDSA||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017