Coal India Limited (CIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Coal India Limited (CIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 14.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|0ast Date to Apply for this job||14.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003|
Detail of Coal India Limited (CIL) – Director Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (MARKETING), COAL INDIA LTD., in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being `. 75,000-1,00,000/- (REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 14 April 2015 . It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
Coal Mines Authority was incorporated in 1973 under Coal Mines(Nationalization) Act and subsequently merged with Bharat Coking Coal Limited in 1975 and renamed as Coal India Limited. The main objectives of CIL are to produce, sell and carry on exploration and business of coal mining efficiently, economically with due regard to environment, social obligation and quality of production. CIL is a schedule ‘A’ PSE in Coal and Lignite sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal. Coal India Limited is the single largest producer of coal in the world having 8 Indian subsidiaries and 1 overseas subsidiary in Mozambique. The company operates 429 mines including 237 underground mines spread over 8 States in India. It is a Maharatna company with a net worth of Rs.42, 391.86 Cr. The average market capitalization for August 2014 was Rs. 2, 27,401 Cr. Mission of the company is to produce and market the planned quantity of coal products efficiently and economically in an eco-friendly manner with due regard to safety, conservation and quality. Vision of the company is to emerge as one of the global players in the primary energy sector committed to provide energy security to the country by attaining environmentally & socially sustainable growth through best practices from mine to market. The company produced 462.42 million tonnes of coal during 2013-14 and has set a target of doubling the production to 1 billion tonnes by 2018-19. As per the report of the Working Group set up by the Planning Commission, capital expenditure envisaged for the company during the XII Plan period is Rs.25,400 Cr and another Rs.35,000 Cr for acquisition of foreign coal assets as well as for development of coal assets acquired in Mozambique. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Kolkata, West Bengal. The authorised and paid up capital of the Company is Rs.8904.18 Crore (including preference capital of Rs.904.18 Crore) and Rs. 6316.36 crore respectively as on 31st March, 2014. Holding by the Government of India is 89.65%
- NAME OF THE POST : DIRECTOR (MARKETING)
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) 45-57 years
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Marketing) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is the head of the sales and marketing disciplines of Coal India Ltd. and its subsidiary Companies.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a graduate from a recognized university with good academic record and having at least two years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years at a senior level in marketing in an organization of repute. Persons with MBA/Technical qualifications with specialization in marketing discipline and experience in market research, marketing bulk raw material and bulk industrial product, product development, sales, forecasting and planning in coal sector will have added advantage
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs.. 75,000 -1,00,000/-
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for Coal India Limited (CIL) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director – Vacancy in Coal India Limited (CIL):
Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 14 April 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14.04.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From CIL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Maharatna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016