Coal India Limited (CIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Specialist, Senior Medical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MD, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Coal India Limited (CIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Specialist, Senior Medical Officer Job on or before 04.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Specialist, Senior Medical Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S, MS/MD, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||281 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Coal India Limited 10-Netaji Subhas Road Kolkata-700 001|
Detail of Coal India Limited (CIL) – Specialist, Senior Medical Officer Recruitment:
Coal India Limited (CIL) – a Schedule A, “MAHARATNA” Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, is the single largest coal producing company in the world and the largest corporate employer with approx. 3.36 lakhs employees, contributing around 81% of the total coal production in India. We produce non-coking coal and coking coal of various grades for diverse applications. It operates 471 mines in 21 major coalfields across eight states in India (West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, and Uttar Pradesh & Assam).
We are looking for dedicated and enterprising Medical Executives to work in our coalfield areas Hospitals/Dispensaries. If you are ready for the challenge and meet our requisite criteria, this is your best opportunity to join us.
- Pay Scale :
- Sr.Medical Specialist in E4 Grade-Pay scale of Rs.29100-54500/- Gross Annual Salary Rs 13 Lakhs approximately including PRP/ other allowances (Medicine, Orthopaedics, Radiology, Anaesthesia, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pathology, Ophthalmology, ENT, Paediatrics, Dermatology & Pulmonary Medicine).
- Medical Specialist in E3Grade -Pay scale of Rs.24900-50500/- Gross Annual Salary Rs 11 lakhs approximately including PRP/other allowances (Medicine, Orthopaedics, Radiology, Anaesthesia, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pathology, Ophthalmology, ENT, Paediatrics, Dermatology & Pulmonary Medicine)
- Sr.Medical Officer in E3 Grade – Pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500/- Gross Annual Salary Rs 11 lakhs approximately including PRP/other allowances.
- Qualification :
- Qualification & Experience for post No.1 (a): (as on 04-Mar-15) MBBS & PG Degree / Diploma from recognized Institute / University approved by Medical Council of India / State Medical Council with 3 years post-qualification experience from a Hospital / Clinic in the relevant Speciality. (For Surgery, Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine -minimum qualification is PG Degree only)
- Qualification for Post No.1 (b): (as on 04-Mar-15) MBBS & PG Degree / Diploma from recognized Institute / University approved by Medical Council of India / State Medical Council in the relevant speciality. (For Surgery, Medicine, and Pulmonary Medicine -minimum qualification is PG Degree only).
- Qualification for Post No.2: (as on 04-Mar-15) For Sr. Medical Officers- MBBS from recognized Institute/University approved by Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General & OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates and minimum 55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST & PH candidates.
- Upper Age Limit: (as on 04-Mar-15)
- Post No.1 (a) – 35 yrs. for General, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates and relaxation of additional 5 years for Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates.
- Post No.1(b) & 2 – 30 yrs. for General, 33 yrs. for OBC and 35 yrs. for SC/ST & relaxation of additional 5 years for Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates.
- There are total 281 vacancies in E4 & E3 Grade [Sr.Medical Specialist, Medical Specialist & Sr.Medical Officer]. The break-up of vacancies in different caste/category is indicated
General / OBC (NCL) candidates are required to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- through branches of State Bank of India. SC/ST/PH category candidates are exempted from application fee. The Challan format can be downloaded from our website. SBI will accept the payment from 03-Mar-15. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
Selection Procedure for Coal India Limited (CIL) – Specialist, Senior Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Specialist, Senior Medical Officer – Vacancy in Coal India Limited (CIL):
The requirements are mostly for coalfield areas and as such candidates willing to serve in these locations should only apply. Mode of Selection: Personal Interview The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply For all the posts – Age, Qualification & experience would be as on: 04-Mar-15 Candidates must have completed one year compulsory internship on the date of interview. Candidates should have obtained Registration No. from Medical Council of India / State Medical Council on the date of interview. The Post applied for should be very clearly mentioned on top of the envelope. In support of age, candidates will have to submit Matriculation / Secondary Board level certificate. In support of educational qualifications, percentage of marks & experience, candidates will have to enclose self-attested copy of the relevant mark-sheet / certificates along with application. Candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/SC / ST will have to attach self-attested copy of caste certificate. For PH category, certificate in the prescribed format of Govt.of India duly issued by the competent authority, has to be attached. Reservation of posts for OBC (Non-creamy Layer) / SC / ST & PH as per Govt. Directives. The reservation for PH candidates is on horizontal basis. Candidate applied for higher post may be considered for lower post in case they fail to fulfill the advertised norms for the higher post. Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will disqualify the candidates for being considered for the position. Management will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication. In case of variation of Name / Surname / name spelling mentioned in the Application cum bio-data with that of educational/professional qualification certificates/caste certificate, the applicant should submit an affidavit to this effect failing which application may be liable to be cancelled. Candidates employed in Govt. /Semi-Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Body should apply through proper channel or produce NOC from competent authority at the time of interview, failing which they will neither be interviewed nor be paid any TA. Candidates working in PSU / Govt. Organization/Autonomous Body will have to produce Relieving Certificate at the time of joining in the event of their final selection. Medical Examination: Before joining service, the selected candidates will have to undergo initial medical examination by the company medical board as per the Medical Attendance Rules of the company and their decision will be final. Candidates may refer to the details on medical norms available on our website to understand the same. Candidates called for interview may answer in English or in Hindi. All correspondence with the candidates will be done through email id and they are advised to check their emails regularly. The company will not be responsible for any loss of email. Candidates shortlisted for interview will be paid “to and fro” AC-II Tier Railway or Bus fare restricted to Rail fair by the shortest route from the present address mentioned in bio-data to the place of interview, on Submission of “to & fro” Ticket & photocopy of Ticket for both the journey by Rail/Bus and also a Xerox copy of the Interview Call letter. No TA will be reimbursed without submission of Ticket. Over writing, corrections or any space left blank / unfilled in the application format may lead to cancellation of application. If any information found wrong / incorrect at any stage of selection process, the company may cancel your candidature/appointment. Any amendment / modification relating to this recruitment will be notified on our website only. Legal jurisdiction will be at Kolkata in case of any cause/dispute arising out of this recruitment. In case of any queries, please email to email@example.com. The completed applications in the prescribed format with all other supporting documents duly self-attested to be sent preferably through SPEED POST to the address given below so as to reach on or before 04-Apr-15. General Manager (Personnel/Rectt.) “Coal Bhawan” Coal India Limited 10-Netaji Subhas Road Kolkata-700 001
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04.04.2015