Coal India Limited (CIL) invites application for the recruitment of Chairman and Managing Director with BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering)/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA holders
Company name :Coal India Limited (CIL)
Posts :Chairman and Managing Director
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering)/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA
Salary : Rs.80,000-1,25,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply :29/10/2014
Details of Post :
Chairman and Managing Director
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of CHAIRMAN AND MANAGING DIRECTOR, COAL INDIA LIMITED (CIL) in schedule “A”of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.80,000-1,25,000/- (revised). A copy of the job description for the post as finalised in the meeting of Search-cum-Selection-committee held on 19thSeptember, 2014 is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 29th OCTOBER, 2014. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy: Minimum 45 years and maximum 58 years for internal candidates, and 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognised university/institution possessing adequate experience at a senior level of management. Persons with BE/B.Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/MBA/CA/ICWA qualifications and having experience in Finance, Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of Coal/Mining Industry is desirable.
PAY SCALE/TURNOVER: Central Public Sector Executives. Executives holding posts in the pay scale of:
- Rs.8250-9250/-(pre 1.1.1992 scale)
- Rs.11500-13500/-(post 1.1.1992 scale)
- Rs.23750-28850/- (post 1.1.1997 scale)
- Rs.62000-80000/- (post 1.1.2007 scale With industrial DA Or
- Rs.22400-24500 (pre-revised)
- Rs.67000-79000/- (post 1.1.2006 scales) With CDA
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
State Public Sector Executives CMD/ MD/ Chief Executive working in companies whose average annual turnover during the last three financial years (2011-12, 2012-13 and 2013-14) was atleast Rs.5000 crores.
Private Sector Executives Private Sector Executives must be working as:
Whole time Director/President/CEO in a listed company whose average annual turnover during the last three financial years (2011-12, 2012-13 and 2013-14) was atleast Rs. 5000 crores. Whole time Director/President/CEO in an unlisted company whose average annual turnover in the last three financial years (2011-12, 2012-13 and 2013-
was atleast Rs. 5000 crores and the average annual turnover of the Group company in the above mentioned last three financial years was atleast Rs. 10000 crores, and the holding company or atleast one of the subsidiaries of the Group is listed on a Stock Exchange.
Government Officers Government officers of the level of Additional Secretary in Govt. of India or on equivalent scale of pay or Lieutenant General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force, on the date of application will be eligible for consideration on immediate absorption basis.4. DURATION OF APPOINTMENTThe appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation, whichever is earlier.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS : Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I.State Public Sector Executives/Private Sector Executives shall submit their applications, in the format at Annexure II, alongwith:
- A write up on the significant contributions made by them during their present/past assignments and their suitability for the post.
- The annual report for the last audited financial year, or annual turnover figures for last 3 years duly certified by the Company Secretary/CFO.
- The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: For Government Servants through Cadre Controlling authority.b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE, the concerned administrative ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE, the concerned CPSE.d) For CMD/MD/ Chief Executives in State PSE, the State Government.
In addition to the above, Private Sector Executives must submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
- Annual Reports of the Company for the last 3 years;
- Evidence of listing on the Stock Exchange;
- Evidence of working at Board level as whole time Director/President/CEO;
- The details of Job handled in the past with details/particular references.
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE
- Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed.
- If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Last date of receipt of applications in the PESB is 29th OCTOBER, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- PESB reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, PESB Bhawan, Block No.14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PESB SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PESB ONLY
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :29/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CIL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016