Coal India Limited (CIL) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Officer (Nursing) with M.Sc, B.Sc holders
Company name :Coal India Limited (CIL)
Posts :Senior Officer (Nursing)
Qualification :M.Sc, B.Sc
Salary : Rs.20600-46500/- p.m
No of Post : 03
Last date to apply :31/10/2014
Details of Post :
Senior Officer (Nursing):
Coal India Limited is schedule-A Maharatna Public Sector undertakings under Ministry of Coal, Govt.of India, is the single largest coal producing Company in the world and largest corporate employer with approximate 3.42 lakhs employee contributing 81% of the coal production in India. In order to run and manage our Nursing Schools situated in Coalfield areas, we require talented and energetic personnel designated as Principal (Sr. Officer) Nursing School.
- Post: Sr. Officer (Nursing) in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs.20600-46500/-
- Vacancies: Three (03)-General Category.
- Qualification & Experience:
- Eligibility : M.Sc. Nursing with 60% marks (Regular Course) Or 6 Years of full time Teaching Experience in a nursing college/ school. Or B.Sc Nursing with 60% marks (Regular Course) (Basic or Post Basic) 8 Years of full time Teaching Experience in a nursing college/ school.
- Upper Age Limit: a) Upper age limit as on 1/8/2014 shall be 45 years for General category. b) There is no age bar for the departmental candidates of Coal India/Subsidiaries.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
- All qualifications should be recognized by appropriate Indian statutory authority.
- Mode of selection- Through personal interview of shortlisted candidates.
- All positions are in coalfield areas, only candidates willing to serve in coalfield areas should apply.
- In support of age the candidates have to submit Matriculation /Secondary Board level certificate where age is specifically mentioned.
- In support of qualifications, marks obtained, experience (teaching experience should be full time)- copies of self attested supporting certificates / documents are required to be submitted.
- The candidates applying should possess Registration Number of Indian Nursing Council or any State Nursing Council after acquiring their qualification.
- In case of a variation in name/ surname/ spelling of name/ surname mentioned in the application form and documents, the applicant must submit certificate from SDM or equivalent Competent Authority/ competent affidavit- otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates employed in PSU/ Government/ Semi Government undertakings – the application should be forwarded through proper channel or should produce NOC from competent authority at the time of interview, failing which they will neither be interviewed nor reimbursed travelling fare.
- Candidates called and appearing for interview will be reimbursed to and fro AC-3 tier train fare by shortest route – on production of tickets.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his / her candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or on joining.
- Coal India reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- For the shortlisted candidates, interview call letters will be sent through email and further correspondence also will be emailed to their respective email ids only. The company will not be responsible for any loss of email sent due to invalid /wrong email id provided by the candidate or any other reasons.
- Any modifications / amendments in the advertisement will be given in Coal India website only www.coalindia.in
- The company reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview, reschedule the interview date, venue etc. or alter any of the advertised conditions depending upon the circumstances and the candidates are bound by the same. In case of any ambiguity arises on account of interpretation, English version will In case of any dispute arising out of this recruitment, Legal jurisdiction will be
APPLICATION FEE – Candidates belonging to General / OBC (NCL) are required to pay a non-refundable fees of Rs 500/-. SC/ST and employees of Coal India and subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of application fees. State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application fee, in a specially opened Power Jyoti Account No. 32306580317 on behalf of Coal India. Candidates have to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the Challan which is available in the website of Coal India. Candidates should use only the printed Challan and fill up his/her details for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This Journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate in the application form and also copy of the Challan to be attached with the application form. CIL will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fees.
MEDICAL NORMS: Before joining service, the selected candidates will have to undergo initial medical examination by the company Medical Officer as per the Medical Attendance Rules of the company and the decision of the board will be final and binding. You are advised to refer to the details available on our website to understand the prescribed medical
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply, visit the careers with CIL section of our website to know all the terms of the. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria and norms mentioned here. Candidates willing to apply must first download and print the SBI Challan form from CIL’s web portal for payment of application fee.
- The Application format should be downloaded from CIL’s web site and all columns must be filled in. The Not Relevant columns should be marked as Not Applicable (NA), the form must have the signature of applicant and paste securely a recent passport size photograph bearing signature on bottom of photo.The Application form(strictly as per the prescribed format) duly completed and supported with copies of certificate of age, qualification, experience, Challan copy etc must be posted only through Speed Post (no other mode will be accepted) to the address given below. The company will not be responsible for any postal delay in submission / loss in transit of documents.
- The completed application form should reach us on or before 31 October 2014. Please superscribe on top of the envelop position applied as “Sr.Officer – Nursing”. Applications reaching late will not be accepted. General Manager (Personnel / Recruitment) Coal India Limited 10, Netaji Subhas Road Kolkata 700 001.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CIL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017