Coastal Aquaculture Authority (CAA) invites application for the recruitment of Accountant with Degree holders
Company name :Coastal Aquaculture Authority (CAA)
Qualification : Degree
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 30/11/2014
Details of Post :
Coastal Aquaculture Authority, a statutory body under the Ministry of Agriculture invites application from willing and eligible officers, who can be sparedimmediately in case of selection, for filling up of the following post on deputation under Foreign Service Basis. The application should reach within 30 days from the date of publication of this notification in the Employment News.
- Name of Post:- Accountant
- Number of Post:- One
- Scale of pay:- 9,300-34,800 with GP Rs.4,200 inPB-2, (Rs.5,500 – 175 – 9,000 pre revised) (Group B)
- Mode of Recruitment:- Deputation
- Eligibility:- Officers under the Central/State Govts/Union Territories or Agricultural Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Councils or Semi Govt. or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations:- (a)(i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; Or (ii) Having five years regular service in the pay scale of Rs.5,500 – 9,000(pre- revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department And b) Possessing following educational qualifications and experience: (iii) Degree from a recognized University; (iv) Possessing Cash & Accounts Training with working knowledge in computers.
- Age: Should not have completed 56 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications
- Experience specified for the above posts shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the prescribed educational qualifications.
- The terms and conditions of deputation are governed by the Govt.of India,Department of Personnel & Training O.M.No.2/29/91-Estt(Pay.II) dated thJanuary, 1994 and Appendix – 1 & Appendix – 5 of FRSR (Part-I)as standsamended from time to time.
- Candidates will have to produce proof of details furnished in their application as and when required.
- Applications received after the closing date, unsigned applications,incomplete applications and applications not in the prescribed proforma and not routed through their employers and without the required certificates(complete and up-do date CR dossiers for the last five years, vigilance certificate,Integrity certificate and statement indicating major/ minor penalties imposed upon the applicant for the last ten years) will not be considered. While forwarding the applications of the eligible and willing officers, the particulars furnished by the applicant should be duly verified and certified by the parent office.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and it would be open to the competent authority in the Coastal Aquaculture Authority to restrict the number of candidates for consideration to a reasonable level by adopting qualifications and experience of a higher level than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- The Coastal Aquaculture Authority reserves the right not to fill up the post if it so decides.
- No correspondence in the matter of consideration/selection will be entertained.
- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years.
- If at any stage, it is discovered that any attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal or misrepresent any fact, his/her candidature may be summarily rejected or his/her appointment terminated.
- The selected candidate will be appointed on deputation normally for a period of 3 years.
- Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
- The application should be sent in the prescribed proforma available in our website www.caa.gov.in neatly typed out in A-4 Size paper and addressed to:-
THE MEMBER SECRETARY
COASTAL AQUACULTURE AUTHORITY
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE
2nd FLOOR, SHASTRI BHAVAN ANNNEXE
No.26, HADDOWS ROAD, CHENNAI – 600 006
The application should reach him within 30 days from the date of publication of this notification in the Employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30/11/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CAA|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017