Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Attendant Grade V Trainee through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Attendant Grade V Trainee on or before 25/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL)
Vacancy Name :Junior Attendant Grade V Trainee
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 10 Posts
Salary : Rs.4,750-7,000/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL), Across India
Detail Of Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) Junior Attendant Grade V Trainee Recruitment:
- No. of Vacancies : 10
- Scale of Pay : Rs.4750-3%-7000
- Qualification : (i) SSLC pass (ii) LMV (required to obtain Heavy Driving Licence within two years) (iii) Physical Standards a. Height : 165 cm (minimum) b. Weight : 55 kg (minimum) c. Chest : without expansion- minimum 81 cm. (with expansion of 5 cm ) d. Should not have any physical deformity, flat foot, bow legs, knocking knees, fractured limbs etc. e. Eye sight (without glasses/contact lens) Distant Vision : 6/6 (both eyes) Near Vision : N-5 (both eyes) Should not have colour blindness/ night blindness/ squint eyes etc. Should have full field of vision f. Hearing – Normal g. Speech – Normal h. Should not be suffering from organic/chronic diseases of any sort, vertigo, diseases of heart, lungs or kidney, abnormal blood pressure etc. i. Should be capable of undergoing physical strain for prolonged periods. j. Should be medically fit.
- Age : Shall not exceed 25 years as on 25th September 2015
- Number of vacancies are indicative and may vary.
- Candidates should belong to Evictee category, whose House/Land had been acquired during land acquisition for the construction of Cochin International Airport. They should be having LAC(Land Acquisition Case Certificate) either in their own name or should have direct relationship such as father/mother/grandparents/siblings etc.
- Selected candidates will be offered a consolidated pay of Rs.10,000/- per month during the training period. Training period is normally for one year. On successful completion of training, they will be absorbed as Junior Attendant Grade V on probation in the scale of pay Rs.4750-3%-7000 and the remuneration package will include Basic Pay, Industrial DA, HRA, Allowances, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical reimbursement etc. Cost to the Company(CTC) as per present Pay package would be approximately Rs.26,000/- per month. Training/Probation period is liable to be extended at the discretion of the management.
- During the period of service, the employees are required to undergo and qualify the mandatory training programmes and other prescribed courses as decided by the management from time to time, failing which their career progression will be adversely affected. They are also required to acquire all the certifications and clearances as per various statutes and as stipulated by the Company.
Selection Procedure For Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) – Junior Attendant Grade V Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Attendant Grade V Trainee Vacancy in Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL):
- Candidates are required to apply online, by clicking on the below link. Instructions for online registration and submission of application is available in Help menu.
- Candidates need not send any hard copy or application printout now. Shortlisted candidates shall have to undergo and pass the Physical Tests (both Physical Measurement & Physical endurance Tests) for qualifying to further tests. Depending on the number of candidates qualified, there will be Written Test, Interview etc. as part of selection process. Though the minimum educational qualification requirement is specified as pass in SSLC, Company may fix a higher Cut off mark as criteria for shortlisting if the number of candidates meeting the minimum requirement exceeds the desirable limit. Also, if any member of the LAC holder’s family is found to have already obtained substantial benefits such as Job, Taxi Pass etc., they will not be shortlisted. Candidates shortlisted for Interview are required to submit duly signed printout of the application alongwith attested copies of relevant testimonials and certificates at the time of Interview. During certificate verification, if any of the data submitted through online by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect, they shall be disqualified and will not be permitted to attend Interview. CIAL reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof, at its discretion.
- Airport is a continuously operating entity functioning round the clock in three shifts with shift timings, 6 am to 2 pm, 2 pm to 10 pm & 10 pm to 6 am. Selected candidates shall be required to work on any shift as assigned by the Company. They may be posted on any duty/assignment as deemed fit by the Company and shall carry out the duties as assigned. Airport being an essential service, employees are likely to be called for duty at any time depending upon the exigencies of work.
- Selected candidates may be posted in Cargo, Duty Free or any other Department of the Company as per requirement. They shall be required to perform manual and strenuous duties of Loading & Unloading work and therefore should maintain throughout their career, the physical and medical standards requirements to perform strenuous duties of Attendant for long durations. They are liable to be transferred/deputed to any other department/ branch/ unit/ subsidiary /joint venture of the Company as the case may be or posted to any unit/ branch/project location/ subsidiary/joint venture currently in existence or to be formed in future that may be located anywhere in India or abroad. Last date of submission of application through online : 25/09/2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/09/2015