Cochin Port Trust (CPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Welfare Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed DIPLOMA/ DEGREE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cochin Port Trust (CPT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Welfare Officer on or before 20/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Cochin Port Trust (CPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Welfare Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||THE SECRETARY, COCHIN PORT TRUST, COCHIN – 682 009|
Detail of Cochin Port Trust (CPT) Welfare Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to the post of Welfare Officer in Cochin Port Trust, in the scale of pay Rs. 20600-46500, on regular basis. A copy of the Recruitment Rule is enclosed.
- No of vacancies : 1 (One) – UR
- Essential: (i) A Degree from a recognized university. (ii) Degree/Diploma in Social Science from a recognized University/Institution (iii) Knowledge of Local Language
- Desirable: Two years experience as a Labour Welfare Officer/Industrial Relations Officer in an Industrial/ Commercial/Govt. undertaking.
- Upper Age Limit : 30 years Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules. Applicants should submit complete bio-data along with attested copies of the documents to prove age, caste, qualification, experience etc. Those who are presently employed should apply through proper channel.
Selection Procedure for Cochin Port Trust (CPT) – Welfare Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Welfare Officer Vacancy in Cochin Port Trust (CPT):
Candidates from Cochin Port Trust can also apply, provided they possess the prescribed qualification and experience. Age limit in such cases will not apply. Candidates will be considered for written test and/or interview subject to fulfillment of Recruitment Rules. The Port reserves the right to shortlist the applicants based on merit for interview. The Recruitment, Seniority & Promotion Regulations which contain detailed Recruitment Rules and other details is also hosted in the website of Cochin Port. The applications should reach THE SECRETARY, COCHIN PORT TRUST, COCHIN – 682 009, on or before 20.04.2015, which shall be the crucial date for determining the qualification, experience and age.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/04/2015