Cochin Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Dredger Commander through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recr uitment notification from Cochin Port Trust.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Dredger Commander. Walk in Interview will be held on 01/08/2015 to 04/09/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Cochin Port Trust
Vacancy Name : Dredger Commander
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy :03 Posts
Job Location :COCHIN
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 01/08/2015 to 04/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Secretary, Cochin Port Trust, W/ISLAND, COCHIN –682009, KERALA STATE, INDIA.
Detail Of Cochin Port Trust Dredger Commander Recruitment:
- Name of post – Dredger Commander
- No of Post : 03
- Salary : Consolidated pay– Rs.78,330/- for Master FG holders & for Others– Rs.67,020/
- Qualification & Experience : Certificate of competency as Master Foreign Going holder with experience as Chief Officer for at least six months Or Certificate of competency as Dredger Master Gr.I with 2 years experience on Dredgers Or Certificate of competency as Master NCV with 2 years experience on Dredgers. Or Officers who held the post of Lt. Commander / Commander in Executive branch of the Indian Navy with at least seven years sea service
Selection Procedure For Cochin Port Trust – Dredger Commander Post:
- Written Test on 01/08/2015 to 04/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Dredger Commander vacancy in Cochin Port Trust:
Candidates may contact the Secretary, Cochin Port Trust. (Ph. 0484-2666412). Candidates should report to the office of Secretary between 10.00.AM and 5.00 PM from 01-08-2015 to 04-09-2015 on working days and should bring the original certificates & testimonials for verification and also submit the Curriculum vitae, attested copies of Certificates, & latest 5 passport size photos at the time of interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 01/08/2015 to 04/09/2015
VENUE : Secretary, Cochin Port Trust, W/ISLAND, COCHIN –682009, KERALA STATE, INDIA.
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017