Cochin Shipyard limited (CSL) invites application for the recruitment of Medical Officer with MBBS holders
Company name : Cochin Shipyard limited (CSL)
Posts : Medical Officer
Qualification : MBBS
Salary : Rs.45,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 07.11.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 01
- Qualification: MBBS Degree from a recognized University and valid registration in Indian Medical Council or approved Medical Councils of the States. Adequate knowledge of Malayalam desirable. Retired Doctors from PSUs or any Government/ Private hospital may also apply.
- Consolidated Pay : Rs.45,000/-pm
- Duties: Grant consultation and extend Outpatient treatment to all eligible persons, provide First-Aid treatment in case of accidents, conducting statutory and comprehensive medical examinations as per schedule and maintaining records, attend any emergency situations at any time of the day, Compliance under Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Experience: Minimum five years experience as a medical practitioner in a Reputed Industrial / Government / Private Hospital, having a minimum of 25 beds.
- Age: Not to exceed 58 years as on 31 Oct 2014.
- Period of Contract: The above post is temporary in nature, initially for a period of one year to meet CSL / ISRF requirements. The period of contract may be renewed further based on requirement/ performance.
- Method of Selection: Method of Selection is through Personal Interview to be held at Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- If you belong to SC or ST or OBC (Non Creamy Layer), you should produce a valid community certificate issued by the Revenue Authority not below the rank of the Thahsildar, failing which you will be considered as an unreserved candidate. In the case of Persons With Disabilities, the degree of disability should be between 40% and 50%. The candidate should possess latest Certificate to this effect issued by an authorized Medical Board constituted by the Government of India / State Government.
- Post-qualification experience will only be considered. Period of experience will be reckoned as on 31 Oct 2014. Applicants meeting the eligibility requirements and short-listed only will be allowed to appear for the interview. Candidates are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements for the post before applying.
- Candidates meeting the requirements notified may submit their application in the format appended along with this advertisement (Annexure – I). Application submitted through any other mode or in any other format will not be accepted. Application once submitted shall be final and candidates should not submit more than one application.
- Candidates should ensure that all the entries in the submitted application form are correctly filled. Candidates should enclose self-attested copies of mark lists and certificates in proof of age, qualification, experience, caste etc, and their candidature will be considered on the strength of those certificates and information provided in the application. If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/ incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ rejected.
- Depending upon number of applications received for the post, Shipyard reserves the right to relax age and experience requirements at the discretion of Shipyard.
- Candidates who are working in Government Departments or Semi Government or Public Sector Organisations should either send their applications through proper channel or submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer along with the application, or produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview and their candidature will be cancelled/ rejected.
- Submission of the application and Issue of admit card for interview shall not confer any right to the candidate of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- The vacancy is purely on contract basis for a specific period and Shipyard is not liable to offer employment to the selected candidates during or after completion of contract tenure.
- The candidates should produce the certificates in original at the time of verification during interview and in the event of failure to produce the original certificates, or any information furnished is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility requirements as per the notification, the candidature will be cancelled/ rejected.
- Candidates who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Applicants should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the company. The selected candidates should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by the company and medical fitness of all candidates are further subject to certification by the Company Medical Officer.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to verification of character and antecedents and verification of caste certificates if applicable.
How to apply:
- Those fulfilling the prescribed qualification and experience requirements may please forward their applications in the prescribed form affixing recent passport size photograph, supported by self attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications (with mark lists), experience, caste etc to The General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Limited, Perumanoor P O, Kochi-682015. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed on top as “Application for the post of Medical Officer (On Contract Basis)”. The application should be duly signed. Applications not in the prescribed format and without self-attested copies of certificates will be rejected.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of candidature in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Kochi and such Courts/ Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Cochin Shipyard reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, and the vacancies notified may not be filled up. Further, Cochin Shipyard Ltd. reserves the right to restrict/ alter/ cancel/ modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered. Cochin Shipyard will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of application within the specified time.
- Important Dates: Last Date of receipt of Application along with the copies of certificates and mark lists : 07 November 2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CSL|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016