Cochin Shipyard limited (CSL) invites application for the recruitment of Programme Manager/Programme Officer with Post Graduate holders
Company name :Cochin Shipyard limited (CSL)
Posts :Programme Manager/Programme Officer
Qualification : Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.30000-50000/- p.m
No of Post : 03
Last date to apply : 30 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
Programme Manager/Programme Officer
Cochin Shipyard Limited, premier Shipyard in the country and a Mini Ratna Company of Government of India, invites application from candidates fulfilling requirements, for filling up of the following posts on contract basis.
Name of the Post :Programme Manager
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :Post Graduate Degree in Social Work (with specialisation in any field) / Business Management/Administration/ Human Resource Management/ Mass Communication/ Public Relations/ Rural development/ Environmental Science/ Developmental Studies/Public Administration of minimum two years full time course from institutes or universities recognised by UGC/AICTE. Candidates should be proficient in Malayalam/English languages and Computer Application. Knowledge of Hindi is an added advantage
- Experience : 1. Minimum 15 years of post qualification experience in any of the above field of studies in any large or reputed organisation preferably in India. 2. Out of the above 15 years, atleast 5 years experience as head of any department or developmental project in the respective organisation.
- Age : For post at Sl No. 1, preferred age between 45 years to 55 years as on 01 Sep 2014. Further relaxation upto the age of 58 years will be granted in the case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- Remuneration : 50000/-
Name of the Post :Programme Officer
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification :Post Graduate Degree in Social Work (with specialisation in any field) / Business Management/Administration/ Human Resource Management/ Mass Communication/ Public Relations/ Rural development/ Environmental Science/ Developmental Studies/Public Administration of minimum two years full time course from institutes or universities recognised by UGC/AICTE. Candidates should be proficient in Malayalam/English languages and Computer Application. Knowledge of Hindi is an added advantage.
- Experience : Minimum three years of post qualification full time working experience in the relevant field of educational qualifications under employment by any reputed organisation/ NGOs /Government/ Local Self Government/ Private Companies engaged in social work, community development, ecological development, sustainable development and rural development activities.
- Age : For post at Sl No. 2, age as on 01 Sep 2014 shall not exceed 30 years, relaxable by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
- Remuneration : 30000/-
Method of Selection
- For the post of CSR Programme Manager, mode of selection will be through a personal interview. For the posts of CSR Programme Officer, depending upon the number of eligible candidates responded, a written test/group discussion/interview will be conducted. For all the posts, the selection process will be held at Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi on the dates decided by the Shipyard.
- The candidates short listed for interview may be required to prepare and present a suitable paper or report on environment development project at the time of interview. Request for change in venue/dates of tests/interview will not be entertained.
How to Apply
- Application format may be downloaded from www.cochinshipyard.com. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualification and experience requirements shall submit application in the prescribed format affixing recent passport size photograph, supported by self attested copies of all certificates in proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, disability etc, to The General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi-682015 so as to reach on or before 30 Sep 2014. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed on top as “Application for the post of ……………………(Post name). ……………..(On Contract Basis)”.
- Application submitted through any other mode or in any other format or without self-attested copies of certificates will be rejected. Application once submitted shall be final
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30 Sep 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CSL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016