Cochin Shipyard limited (CSL) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Project Officers/ Project Officers with B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Cochin Shipyard limited (CSL)
Posts :Senior Project Officers/ Project Officers
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.22,000 -34,000/- p.m
No of Post : 40
Last date to apply :15/12/2014
Details of Post :
Senior Project Officers/ Project Officers
Cochin Shipyard Limited, a premier Shipyard in the country and a Mini Ratna Company of Government of India, invites Online Applications for appointment to the following positions on Contract Basis:-
Senior Project Officers
- Mechanical 5
- Electrical 3
- Electronics 1
- Instrumentation 1
- Civil 2
- Qualification :Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical / Electronics/ Instrumentation / Civil Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognized University.
- Experience : Minimum of Six years post qualification experience in a Shipyard/ Port/ Marine Engineering Training Institute/H eavy Engineering Industry. Proficiency and experience of working in a computerized environment would be advantageous
- Discipline :
- Mechanical 14
- Electrical 8
- Electronics 1
- Instrumentation 1
- Civil 2
- Information Technology 2
- Qualification :Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or Masters Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application/ Information Technoloy with 60 % of marks from a recognized University.
- Experience : Minimum of Two years post qualification experience in a large commercial organisation. Sound knowledge of Windows/ Linux/C++ / lava/internet Technology/RD B MS/ABAP. Experience in network administration and ERP/SAP.
- For the post of Senior Project Officers on contract basis, Consolidated pay of 32,0001- pm during First year and 33,000/- pm during Second year and t 34,000/- pm during Third year and compensation for extra hours of work limited to 3,000/-pm.
- For the post of Project Officers on contract basis, Consolidated pay of t 22,000 pm during First year and 22,500/- pm during Second year and compensation for extra hours of work limited to 3,000/-pm.
Age: 30-35 years
- Government of India guidelines on reservation applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates will apply and be strictly followed.
- In the case of Persons With Disabilities the degree of disability should be minimum of 40%. The candidate should possess latest Certificate to this effect issued by an authorized Medical Board constituted by the Government of India / State Government. If you belong to SC or ST or OBC (Non Creamy Layer), you should produce a valid recent communication certificate issued by the Revenue Authority not below the rank of the Thahsildar, failing which your candidature will not be considered against the reserved posts. Some Universities/lnstitutes do not award Class or Percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGP A/CPl, etc.). In case University/lnstitute defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the same will be accepted. However, where the University/ Institute does not define criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the Aggregate Grade Points may be multiplied by 10 to get the required percentage of marks.
- Post-qualification experience will only be considered. Period of experience will be reckoned as on 30 November 20L4. Applicants meeting the eligibility requirements and short-listed only will be allowed to appear for the interview. Candidates are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements for the post before submitting applications through online.
- Candidates should bring the signed online application print out (Confirmation Page), original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and self-attested copies of all these certificates, for verification at the time of interview and their candidature will be considered on the strength of those certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature will be rejected. If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/incorrect or the candidate does not satisff the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/rejected.
- Applicants who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Depending upon number of online applications received for all the posts, Shipyard reserves the right to stipulate a minimum mark in the qualifying examination to reduce the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- The vacancies are purely on contract basis for a specific period and depending upon project requirements, Shipyard is not liable to offer employment to the selected candidates during or after completion of the contract period.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of candidature in case of ineligibility will be entertained..
- Candidates who are working in Government Departments or Public Sector Organisations should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
- Candidates should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the company. The selected candidates should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by the company and medical fitness of all candidates are further subject to certification by the Company Medical Officer.
- Submission of application through online and Issue of admit card for interview shall not confer any right to the candidate of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Kochi and such Courts/ Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Cochin Shipyard reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, and the vacancies notified may not be filled up. Further, Cochin Shipyard Ltd. reserves the right to restrict /alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement will be given in the CSL website only.
HOW TO APPLY :
After applying through online, candidate is required to take a print out of the application form (Confirmation Page) with unique registration number generated by the system, sign the application and affix a recent passport size photograph and send the same along with the self attested copies of all certificates for proof of age, qualifications, mark sheets, experience, caste, disability etc, to-The General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi- 682015, The envelope containing the print out of the online application should be superscribed on top as “Application for the post of (Post Name)& ……. (Discipline) & Registration No. …………..,..”. It is important to note that, the candidature will be considered only on receipt of the online application print out with Registration number along with self-attested copies of certificates as applicable.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :15/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CSL|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017