Cochin Shipyard limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Operation) through recruitment notification – Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2015 – No. 7/57/2015-PESB. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech,ME/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cochin Shipyard limited.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director (Operation) Job on or before30/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Cochin Shipyard limited
Vacancy Name : Director (Operation)
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech,M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : RS.75,000/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :30/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Detail of Cochin Shipyard limited Director (Operation) Recruitment:
- NAME OF THE PSU : COCHIN SHIPYARD LTD.
- NAME OF THE POST : DIRECTOR (OPERATIONS)
- DATE OF VACANCY : 01/09/2015
- SCHEDULE OF THE CPSE : B
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs. 65,000-75,000/-(REVISED)
- COMPANY PROFILE Cochin Shipyard Ltd. (CSL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. The main objective of the Company is to build and repair vessels to international standards and provide value added engineering services. It is a Schedule ”B” CPSE in Transportation Equipment Sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Shipping. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Kochi, Kerala. The authorised and paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 250 crore and 113.28 crore respectively as on March 31, 2014. The Shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Operations) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for planning, production prospects, targeted growth and profitability of the Company.
- ELIGIBILITY I. AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) Candidate Age limit on DOV Minimum Maximum Internal 40 58 Others 40 57 The age of superannuation is 60 years II. EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The candidate should be an engineering graduate with good academic record preferably in Mechanical/Electrical/Marine or Naval Architecture from a recognized university/institution. Persons with experience in dealing with Production/Designing/Technical fields would have added advantage. He should have adequate experience at a senior level in a large organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- PAY SCALE: (a) Officers of CPSEs. Candidate should, on the date of vacancy, be working in the following or a higher pay scale: Rs. 6250-7475 (IDA) Rs. 8250-10050 (IDA) POST 01.01.1992 Rs. 18500-23900 (IDA) POST 01.01.1997 Rs. 43200–66000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007 Rs. 14300-18300 (CDA) Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 8700 (CDA) The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy. (b) Officers of Central Govt/ Armed Forces of the Union/ All India Services Candidate should, on the date of application, be in the following or a higher pay scale/ rank: (i) Officers of Central Govt./ All India Services holding a post of the level of Director in Govt. of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay; (ii) Officers of Armed Forces:- Brigadier in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force. V. Condition of Immediate Absorption for Government Officers Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure for Cochin Shipyard limited – Director (Operation) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director (Operation) Vacancy in Cochin Shipyard limited :
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
UNDERTAKING BY THE APPLICANT/CANDIDATE a) An applicant has to give an undertaking as a part of the application that he/she will join the post, if selected. If an applicant does not give such undertaking, the application would be rejected. b) If a candidate who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If a candidate gives his/her unwillingness to join after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 30th October 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to राजीव राय/RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/10/2015
Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2014 – No. 7/57/2015-PESB.
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017