Cochin Shipyard limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2015 – NO.P&A/2 (243)/15. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cochin Shipyard limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 31/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Cochin Shipyard limited
Vacancy Name :Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-16,480/-pm
Job Location : Kochi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Limited, Perumanoor P O, Kochi-682015
Detail Of Cochin Shipyard limited Project Assistant Recruitment:
Cochin Shipyard Limited, premier Shipyard in the country and a Mini Ratna Company of Government of India, invites applications for appointment to the following post on Contract Basis:-
- Project Assistant- Public Relations (on Contract Basis) – 1 post
- Age: Not to exceed 35 years as on 31 Oct 2015.
- Qualification: Regular/ Full-time Degree in Arts (other than Fine Arts/ Performing Arts) or Science or Commerce or Computer Applications or Business Administration (BA, BSc, BCom, BCA, BBA) securing 60% marks from a recognised University.
- Experience: Minimum of three years experience in matters relating to Public relations in a Government/ Large Commercial Undertaking.
- Essential requirements: Good command over written and spoken English. Working knowledge in liaisoning, Organizing skills and an attitude and inclination for Public relations. Proficiency of working in a computerized environment. Additional language skills in Hindi and Malayalam desirable.
- Remuneration: Consolidated pay of ` 15,600/- pm during the first year, ` 16,000/- during the second year and ` 16,480/- during the third year of contract respectively and compensation for extra hours of work limited to ` 4,700/-pm, ` 4,800/-pm and ` 4,950/-pm during the first, second and third year of contract respectively.
- Period of Contract: The post is temporary in nature and for a period of one year to meet the project requirements. The period of contract may be renewed further based on requirement/performance, for a maximum period of three years.
Selection Procedure For Cochin Shipyard limited – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/10/2015
- Method of Selection is through Personal Interview at Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi.
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Cochin Shipyard limited:
- Government of India guidelines on reservation applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates will apply and be strictly followed.
- If you belong to SC or ST or OBC (Non Creamy Layer), you should produce a valid recent community certificate issued by the Revenue Authority not below the rank of the Thahsildar, failing which you will be considered as an unreserved candidate.
- In the case of Persons With Disabilities, the degree of disability should be minimum of 40%. The candidate should possess latest Certificate to this effect issued by an authorised Medical Board constituted by the Government of India / State Government.
- Post-qualification experience will only be considered. Period of experience will be reckoned as on 31 Oct 2015. Applicants meeting the eligibility requirements and short-listed only will be allowed to appear for the interview. Candidates are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements for the post before applying.
- Candidates meeting the requirements notified may submit their application in the format appended along with this advertisement (Annexure – I). Application submitted through any other mode or in any other format will not be accepted. Application once submitted shall be final and candidates should not submit more than one application.
- Candidates should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and submitted application form is duly signed. Candidates should enclose self-attested copies of mark lists and certificates in proof of age, qualification, work experience, caste etc, and their candidature will be considered on the strength of those certificates and information provided in the application. If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/rejected.
- Candidates who are working in Government Departments or Semi Government or Public Sector Organisations should either send their applications through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview and their candidature will be cancelled/ rejected.
- The vacancy is purely on contract basis for a specific period and Shipyard is not liable to offer employment to the selected candidates during or after completion of contract tenure.
- The candidates should produce the certificates in original at the time of verification during interview and in the event of failure to produce the original certificates, or any information furnished is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility requirements as per the notification, the candidature will be cancelled/rejected.
- Candidates who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Candidates should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the company. The selected candidates should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by the company and medical fitness of all candidates is further subject to certification by the Company Medical Officer.
- Submission of the application and Issue of admit card for interview shall not confer any right to the candidate of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of candidature in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Kochi and such Courts/ Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Cochin Shipyard reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, and the vacancy notified may not be filled up. Further, Cochin Shipyard Ltd. reserves the right to restrict/alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement will be given in the CSL website only.
- Those fulfilling the prescribed qualification and experience requirements may please forward their applications in the prescribed form affixing recent passport size photograph, supported by self attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications (with mark lists), experience, caste etc to The General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Limited, Perumanoor P O, Kochi-682015. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed on top as “Application for the post of Project Assistant- Public Relations (On Contract Basis)”. The application should be duly signed. Applications not in the prescribed format and without self-attested copies of certificates will be rejected.
- Applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered. Cochin Shipyard will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of application within the specified time.
- Application Fee: Nil
- Important Dates: Last Date of receipt of Application along with the self-attested copies of certificates and mark lists : 31 October 2015 “CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION” “ONLY INDIAN NATIONALS NEED APPLY”
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/10/2015
Reference: Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2015 – NO.P&A/2 (243)/15