Cochin Shipyard limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2015 – No.P&A/18(184)/12 . Candidates who have completed Any Degree,ITI,10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cochin Shipyard limited.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Manager & More Vacancies Job on or before 10/11/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Cochin Shipyard limited
Vacancy Name : Deputy Manager & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree,ITI,10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 16 post
Salary : Rs.46,500/p.m
Job Location : Kochi
Last Date to Apply for this job :10/11/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :pported by self attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications (with mark lists), experience, caste, disability etc to THE GENERAL MANAGER (HR), COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED, PERUMANOOR P O, KOCHI-682015
Detail of Cochin Shipyard limited Deputy Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Deputy Manager, E-2 Grade, Rs. 20600-46500 : Qualification : Degree with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University and pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Experience : Minimum seven years post qualification experience in the Finance department of a large Public Sector Undertaking or Heavy Engineering company in the areas of Financial policies, Financial Appraisal, Fund management, Budgeting and Accounting, Taxation, Audit etc. Age : Not to exceed 35 years
- Welder Cum Fitter Pay Scale-W6 Rs. 8900-18500 : Qualification : Pass in SSLC, ITI (National Trade Certificate) and All India National Trade Test (National Apprenticeship Certificate) in any one of the following trades or equivalent qualifications in the case of ExServicemen. a) Fitter Structural/Pipe(Plumber)/ Sheet Metal Worker/ Welder (Gas & Electrical) or b) Fitter or Mechanic (Motor Vehicle/Diesel /Tractor/ Earth Moving Machinery) . Experience : Five years experience in the following areas in a Shipbuilding/ Ship repair yard or Heavy Engineering Company. i) Gas cutting and welding (gas and electric, manual, automatic, MIG/ semi-automatic special welding), gouging, gas and electric brazing, flame heating, chipping and grinding, staging and handling, etc. or ii) Structural work using machines like bending machine, shearing machine, hydraulic presses etc and or in repair and maintenance of heavy duty cranes, hydraulic presses, compressors, pneumatic tools etc. or iii) Erection, repair and maintenance of pumps, generators, compressors, marine engines, thermal power station auxiliaries etc. or iv) Experience as Pipe Fitter including pipe shop experience such as cutting, bending, fabrication, welding, pressure testing, surface treatment etc. Age : Not to exceed 35 years
- Fitter (Electrical) Pay Scale-W6 Rs. 8900-18500 : Qualification : Pass in SSLC, ITI (National Trade Certificate) and All India National Trade Test (National Apprenticeship Certificate) in the trade of Electrician or equivalent qualification in the case of ExServicemen.. Experience : Five years experience as Mechanic or Electrician looking after the operation of Sub station, installation of HT/LT switchgears, transformers, maintenance of electrical equipments in a Shipbuilding/ Ship repair yard or Heavy Engineering Company. . Age : Not to exceed 35 years
- General Worker (Canteen) Pay Scale-W1 Rs. 6600- 13200 Qualification : Pass in VII Std. Candidates with One year Certificate Course in Food Production/ Food and Beverages Service from a Government Food Craft Institute/ Two year Vocational Certificate in Catering and Restaurant Management from an institution recognised by Central/State Government will be preferred. Experience : Five years experience in preparation or serving of meals in a Factory Canteen that caters to a minimum of 250 workers / in a 3 Star Hotel / in a reputed and licensed Food Catering Service Agency. Knowledge in Malayalam is desirable. . Age : Not to exceed 35 years
Selection Procedure for Cochin Shipyard limited – Deputy Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/11/2015.
- Personal interview,Practical test ,Written and/or Practical test
How to apply for Deputy Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in Cochin Shipyard limited :
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Government of India Directives on reservation applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ OBC (Minority)/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates will apply and be strictly followed.
- Candidates belonging to SC or ST or OBC (Non Creamy Layer), should produce a valid recent community certificate issued by the Revenue Authority not below the rank of the Thahsildar, failing which their candidature will not be considered against the reserved posts.
- The degree of disability should be minimum of 40%. The candidate should possess latest Certificate to this effect issued by a notified Medical Authority/Medical Board.
- Post qualification experience only will be considered. Period of experience will be reckoned as on 10 Nov 2015. Applicants meeting requirement and short-listed will be required to appear at Kochi for the Test / Personal Interview. Candidates are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements for the post before applying.
- For the posts at Sl No. A (2) above, the period of Apprenticeship Training in the relevant trade under the Apprentices Act 1961, will be treated as experience. Period of Advanced/ADS training in Cochin Shipyard will also be treated as experience for determining eligibility. Experience Certificates obtained from Shipyards/Heavy Engineering Companies registered under the Companies Act 1956 or Foreign Shipyards/Companies of equivalent status will be considered for short listing for written/practical test for selection.
- The educational qualifications must be from a University/Institute recognized by the appropriate statutory authority in India and should be regular/full time courses. (viii) Some Universities/Institutes do not award Class or Percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.). In case University/Institute defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the same will be accepted. However, where the University/ Institute does not define criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the Aggregate Grade Points may be multiplied by 10 to get the required percentage of marks. 6
- Those candidates having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should enclose equivalency certificate issued by the competent authority along with their application and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered.
- For the posts at Sl No. A (2) above, Ex-servicemen having NTC and NAC equivalent certificates should have working experience in the relevant trade in the Armed Forces. They should produce experience certificate from the authorities concerned, failing which their candidature will not be considered. (xi) Applications received from candidates belonging to persons with disabilities as per item A, will only be considered.
- Depending upon number of applications received for all the posts, Shipyard reserves the right to relax age and experience requirements at the discretion of Shipyard. (xiii) Since these are backlog vacancies reserved for Persons with Disabilities, if sufficient number of candidates belonging to the notified categories of disability are not available, candidates belonging to other categories of disability may be considered.
- Outstation candidates appearing for interview for the post at Sl. No. A (1) above, shall be reimbursed single to & fro 3rd AC rail fare and those appearing for written/practical test for the posts at Sl No. A (2) above, shall be reimbursed single to & fro sleeper class rail fare, as applicable by the shortest route from the mailing address mentioned in their application form to Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi on production of proof and as per rules. Candidates claiming travel re-imbursement are required to submit the copy of front page of bank passbook with account number and IFSC code, at the time of certificate verification and the eligible amount of reimbursement will be credited to their mentioned account through NEFT. Reimbursement of travel fare will only be made to those candidates who submit the above details.
- Applicants who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets will not be allowed to attend the written/practical test/interview. (xvi) Candidates should enclose self attested copies of certificates in proof of age, qualification, experience, disability and caste and their candidature will be considered on the strength of those certificates and information provided in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished is false / incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature is liable to be cancelled / rejected.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained. 7
- Those who are working in Government Departments or Semi Government/Public Sector Organisations should either send their applications through proper channel or submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer along with the application, or should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of certificate verification, failing which their candidature will be cancelled/ rejected.
- Application format may be downloaded from our website www.cochinshipyard.com. (Annexure – I).
- Candidates should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application submitted is duly signed. Applications not received in the prescribed format and without self attested copies of certificates will be rejected. The candidates should produce the certificates in original and self attested copies of certificates at the time of verification and in the event of failure to produce the original certificates or any information furnished is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility requirements as per the notification, candidature will be cancelled/rejected.
- Submission of application and Issue of admit card for the tests/ personal Interview shall not confer any right to the candidate of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- Applicants should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the company. The selected candidates should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by the company and medical fitness of selected candidates are further subject to verification by the Company Medical Officer.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to verification of character and antecedents and verification of caste certificates if applicable.
- Those fulfilling the prescribed qualification and experience requirements may please forward their applications in the prescribed form affixing recent passport size photograph, supported by self attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications (with mark lists), experience, caste, disability etc to THE GENERAL MANAGER (HR), COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED, PERUMANOOR P O, KOCHI-682015. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed on top as “Special Recruitment Drive for Persons With Disabilities -Application for the post of ………………………………………..(Name of post applied)”.
- Cochin Shipyard reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, and to restrict/alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job10/11/2015
Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2014 – No.P&A/18(184)/12 .
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016