Cochin Shipyard limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Liaison Representative through recruitment notification – Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2016 – NO. P&A/2(248)/16. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cochin Shipyard limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Liaison Representative on or before 31/03/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Cochin Shipyard limited
Vacancy Name : Liaison Representative
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.35,000/-per month
Job Location : Kochi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/03/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Chief General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi- 682015
Detail Of Post:
Cochin Shipyard Limited, a premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India, requires a Liaison representative in Mumbai on contract basis. The eligibility requirements are as under:
- Educational Qualification :Degree/Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University / State Board
- Experience : 1. Minimum 15 years of experience of working in a Shipyard/Heavy Engineering Company or in large commercial organization engaged in Marine activities preferably as a Liaison Officer/in a similar capacity preferably based in Mumbai with specific exposure in all marine related activities such as commercial aspects of Ship Building & Repair, Material Procurement, Quality Control, Sub-contracting etc. 2. Experience in liaisoning work with Government Department- State or Central/ other leading PSEs/Private companies will be an added advantage. 3. Must possess good communication skills (both oral and writing) in English and Hindi and must have experience in translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Consolidated Pay For Liaison Representative in Mumbai on contract basis, consolidated remuneration of `35,000/- pm subject to availability for work in Mumbai for a minimum of 20 days in a month, else on pro rata basis. In addition, an amount of `5,000/- per month towards local conveyance expenses, `5,000/- towards communication expenses against claims submitted every month and `5000/- as compensation towards incidental expenses.
- Period of Contract Initially for a period of one year, extendable depending upon the organizational requirements.
- Age Age as on 31 March 2016 shall not exceed 65 years.
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2016
- Personal Interview to be held at Mumbai or a place decided by Shipyard. Request for change in venue/dates of interview will not be entertained under any circumstances.
How To Apply?:
Application format may be downloaded from www.cochinshipyard.com. Those who are fulfilling the prescribed qualification and experience requirements shall submit application in the prescribed format affixing recent passport size photograph, supported by self attested copies of all certificates in proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, disability etc, to The Chief General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi- 682015 so as to reach on or before 31 March 2016. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed on top as “Application for Liaison Representative in Mumbai on Contract Basis”. Application once submitted shall be final. (xii) Application submitted through any other mode or in any other format or without self-attested copies of certificates will be rejected. (xiii) Applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered. Application Fee: Nil
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2016
Reference: Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2016 – NO. P&A/2(248)/16