Cochin Shipyard limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2015 – NO.P&A/18(186)/13 – (A). Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ Degree/ LLB/ MBBS/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cochin Shipyard limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Medical Officer & More Vacancies Job from 17.12.2014 to 20.12.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Cochin Shipyard limited|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Any Graduate/ LLB/ M.B.B.S/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||29 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED, KOCHI-682015|
Detail of Cochin Shipyard limited Medical Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Cochin Shipyard Limited, a premier Shipyard in the country and a Mini Ratna Company of Government of India, invites Online Applications from professionals, for filling up of the following posts:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant General Manager||17|| Degree with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University and pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Minimum of 15 years post qualification managerial experience is desirable. or Minimum of 15 years post qualification managerial experience in an ERP/ SAP/ computerised environment desirable. Master Degree in Business Administration with specialisation in HR /Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialisation in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management or equivalent, with a
minimum of 60% marks. or Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University. Minimum of 15 years post qualification managerial experience in an ERP/ SAP/ computerised environment desirable.
|32900-58000|| Not to
|Senior Manager||11||Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline with a minimum of 60% marks from a
recognized University. or Degree from a recognized University with 60% of marks and LLB Degree from a Bar Council recognized university or Institute. Post Graduate Degree in
Social Sciences preferred. Adequate knowledge of Malayalam. Minimum of 10 years post qualification managerial experience in an ERP/ SAP/ computerised environment desirable.
|Medical Officer||01||MBBS Degree from a recognized University and valid registration in Indian Medical Council or
Councils of the States.
of Malayalam. Minimum five years experience as a medical
practitioner preferably in an industrial
establishment. Experience relaxable in the case
of applicants who have worked in medical
center attached to industry.
Selection Procedure for Cochin Shipyard limited – Medical Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.01.2015.
- For all the posts, selection process will be held at Kochi. The method of selection will be through a Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview.
- No application fee for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Disability (PWD). They are exempted from payment of application fee.
- In case of Open and OBC candidates, Application fee of ` 560/-(Non refundable, including bank charges ` 60/-) should be remitted only by way of the Challan generated online at the end of Phase I. No other mode of payment i.e. Cheque/Demand Draft/Postal Orders/Cash etc will be accepted.
How to apply for Medical Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Cochin Shipyard limited:
- Candidates meeting the requirements notified shall submit application through online from 17 December 2014 and the facility can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com. Application submitted in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates should apply through online only and application once submitted shall be final. Candidates should not submit more than one application for same post. Candidates should have a unique mobile number for applying to the posts. Candidates should read the General Instructions given at the top of the page before filling the online application. The website will remain functional for the purpose from 17 December 2014 to 20 January 2015. The Last date for submission of applications through online is 20 January 2015.
- Candidates should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of your application.
- The Confirmation page generated must be complete in all respects as per the Advertisement Notification. Please note that incomplete and unsigned applications may not be considered.
- All candidates except those belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories have to pay the Application Fee as per clause (f) mentioned below. In case of such candidates, their application should be submitted through Online in Two Phases (Phase I and II), as per clause (vi) and (vii) detailed under. In case of SC/ST/PWD candidates, where application fee is not required, there is only Phase I for the online application, and the final Confirmation page with a unique “Registration number” will be available for print out at the end of Phase I.
- In Phase I, candidates can enter into the Online Application Facility through Shipyard website, fill up the Online Application form with their personal, educational and experience details to get a unique “Registration number” and to download the Challan Form for fee payment. The Challan Form is to be used for making payment at any branch of State Bank of India, after two working days from the date of their submission of Phase I of the online registration. The Challan Form has three parts: one part of challan will be retained by the bank and two parts may be retained by the candidate, to be produced at the time of verification of certificates. Make sure that the Journal Number, Payment Date and Branch Code of the Bank are entered correctly and in the appropriate spaces in the Challan Form.
- In Phase II, the candidate should Re-Login into the Online Application Facility through Shipyard website after two working days from the date of payment of application fee in SBI, using the registration number, mobile number and date of birth to enter the details of payment such as journal number, branch code and date of payment. Then, press the SUBMIT button to complete Phase II and for final submission of application and to generate the Confirmation Page. Online application without payment details where fee is applicable will be rejected.
- After applying through online, candidate is required to take a print out of the Confirmation Page with unique Registration Number generated by the system and affix a recent passport size photograph, sign at the bottom of Confirmation Page and send the same by post along with the Challan (in original) and self-attested copies of all certificates for proof of age, qualifications, mark sheets, experience, caste, disability etc, to The General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi- 682015. The envelope containing the print out of the Confirmation Page, self-attested copies of certificates and Challan (in original) should be superscribed on top as “Application for the post of ……………………(Post name) & Registration No. ……………..”.
- It is important to note that, the candidature will be considered only on receipt of the signed Online Application Print Out (Confirmation page) with Registration number along with self-attested copies of certificates and the Challan (in original) as applicable. Last Date of receipt of Confirmation page, self-attested copies of certificates/mark sheets and Challan by post is 27 January 2015.
- Applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered.
- Commencement of Online Application : 17 December 2014
- Last Date of Phase I registration of Online Application : 12 January 2015
- Last Date of Remittance of Application fees in SBI : 16 January 2015
- Last Date of Final Submission (Phase II) of Online Application : 20 January 2015
- Last Date of receipt of Online Application Print out (Confirmation Page), self-attested copies of certificates and Challan (in original) by post : 27 January 2015 or Ten (10) days from the date of publication of vacancy notification in the Employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.01.2015
Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2014 – NO.P&A/18(186)/13 – (A).
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CSL|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Navy jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016