Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellows through recruitment notification – Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellows on or before 10/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellows
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-11,000/-pm
Job Location : Cochin
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT), Thrikkakara, South Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala 682022
Detail Of Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) Junior Research Fellows Recruitment:
- Recruitment of Junior Research Fellows Name of Project : “Temporal and spatial distribution of larval forms of Macrobrachium spp in Vembanad lake with special reference to changes in lacustrine ecology”’
- Junior Research Fellows = 2 posts
- Qualification: Masters degree in Industrial Fisheries/ Marine Biology/ Aquatic biology and Fisheries/Applied fisheries and Aquaculture/ Zoology or equivalent from any Indian University Sound knowledge in larval collection, identification, classical and molecular taxonomy, DNA barcoding methods essential. Candidates with previous experiences in the above will be preferred.
- Desirable: Fishery cruise experience/ larval collection experience
- Remuneration: Rs.11,000 + 10% HRApm
- Age : 28 years or below. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and female candidates; 3years for OBC candidates.
- Duration : 3 years or co-terminus with the project, which ever is earlier
Selection Procedure For Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) – Junior Research Fellows Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellows Vacancy in Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT):
- The candidates fulfilling the above requirements may send their biodata to the email address [email protected] or before 10thJuly 2015.
- Eligible short listed candidates will be informed by email and will be called for an interview at School of Industrial Fisheries Cochin University of Science and Technology, Fine Arts Avenue, Cochin 682 016 (Phone: 0484 2354711/ 9447327804).
- The applicants shall submit their biodata with a passport size photograph and bring original certificate for verification. The candidates attending interview are not entitled for any TA/DA.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/07/2015