Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 27/01/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : kochi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/01/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT), kochi – 682022
Detail Of Post:
Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under a DST-SERB sponsored project entitled ‘Upconversion phosphors for solar cell applications” (Project ref: PLB3/12141/2014)
- Position Junior Research Fellow (1 vacancy)
- Eligibility First class in M.Sc Physics/Material Science from a UGC recognized University with valid NET/GATE/JEST and minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate OR Post Graduation Degree in Professional course (M.Tech) in first division both at Graduate and Post graduate level.
- Emoluments as per SERB rules
- The position is purely temporary and coterminous with the project.
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/01/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Eligible candidates are requested to send their CV on or before January 27, 2016. Candidates shortlisted for the interview will be intimated through e-mail.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/01/2016