Coconut Development Board (CDB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Journalist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Coconut Development Board (CDB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Journalist. Walk in Interview will be held on 01/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Coconut Development Board (CDB)
Vacancy Name : Journalist
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kochi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 01/10/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Coconut Development Board, Head Office, Kera Bhavan, SRV Road, Near Woodlands Junction, Kochi – 11
Detail Of Coconut Development Board (CDB) Journalist Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts: Journalist
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be maximum 35 years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in Journalism or Degree with PG Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communications with two years experience in the related field
- Skills: Knowledge in English & Malayalam.
Selection Procedure For Coconut Development Board (CDB) – Journalist Post:
- Written Test on 01/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Journalist vacancy in Coconut Development Board (CDB):
Eligible Candidates may attend the walk-in-interview with bio-data and relevant certificates of testimonials on 01-10-2015 at 10.00 a.m
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 01/10/2015
VENUE : Coconut Development Board, Head Office, Kera Bhavan, SRV Road, Near Woodlands Junction, Kochi – 11
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016