Coconut Development Board (CDB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director/ Assistant Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Coconut Development Board (CDB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Director/ Assistant Director on or before 26/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Coconut Development Board (CDB)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Director/ Assistant Director|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Chairman, Coconut Development Board, Kera Bhavan, Kochi-682 011|
Detail of Coconut Development Board (CDB) Deputy Director/ Assistant Director Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts in the Coconut Development Board on deputation/ direct recruitment basis
Deputy Director (Mkg.):
- No of post : 01
- Pay Band and Grade Pay : Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600
- Essential: (i) Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture from a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) Seven years experience in a responsible capacity (out of which 5 years should be in a Group A post under the Central Government or equivalent) in Marketing/ Processing of Agricultural and in Market Intelligence/ Market Surveys and Market Promotion activities.
- Desirable: (i) Experience in Market Development and organizing marketing surveys. (ii) Degree or P.G. Diploma in Marketing. [Period of deputation including the period of deputation in any other ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of application
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs.15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400
- Essential : (i) Post Graduate Degree in Horticulture / Agriculture/Plant Science (with working experience in plantation tree crops) from a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) Six years experience in a responsible capacity in the formulation and implementation of coconut development projects.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 40 years (Relaxable for Government servants and employees of the Coconut Development Board up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions / orders issued by the Central Government).
Application fee : Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only). SC/ST Candidates are exempted from payment of fee subject to submission of attested copy of the SC/ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority. Women candidates of any category are also exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Procedure for Coconut Development Board (CDB) – Deputy Director/ Assistant Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Deputy Director/ Assistant Director Vacancy in Coconut Development Board (CDB):
- For Assistant Director : Candidates desirous of applying for the above post may send in their applications typed on plain paper in the format given below (Annexure II) with a passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self attested copies of certificates in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste etc. Applications complete in all respects together with a Crossed Demand Draft for Rs.100/- towards the prescribed application fee drawn in favour of the Chairman, Coconut Development Board payable at Ernakulam should reach the Chairman, Coconut Development Board, Kera Bhavan, Kochi – 682 011 within 30 days from the date of appearance of this advertisement in the Employment News. Application may be sent either in English or in Hindi. (The first date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News will be taken into account for calculation of 30 days). Candidates working in Central/State Governments, Research Institutions, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, etc. should apply through proper channel. Incomplete applications/ applications received after the due date and applications of serving candidates not forwarded by the controlling authorities shall not be entertained. The Chairman, Coconut Development Board reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason(s).
- For Deputy Director (Mkg.) : The officers selected on deputation basis will have the option to draw his existing basic pay plus deputation (duty) allowance or to have his pay fixed in the scale of the post in accordance with DOPT OM No.2/8/97-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 11.3.1998, as amended from time to time. Applications (in triplicate) in the enclosed proforma (Annexure I) should be sent along with complete and up-to-date ACR/APAR for the last 5 years duly attested by an Officer and Integrity Certificate of eligible officers to the Chairman, Coconut Development Board, Kera Bhavan, Kochi-682 011 within 60 days from the date of appearance of the advertisement in the Employment News. (The first date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News will be taken into account for calculation of 60 days).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/05/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017