Coconut Development Board (CDB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed SSLC/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Coconut Development Board (CDB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Field Officer on or before 17/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Coconut Development Board (CDB)|
|Vacancy Name||Field Officer|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Coconut Development Board (CDB) ,Kera Bhavan’, SRV Road, KOCHI-11|
Detail of Coconut Development Board (CDB) Field Officer Recruitment:
- No of Post : 01
- Essential: (i) Secondary School Leaving Certificate with a pass in the Certificate/ Diploma course in Agriculture/ Horticulture conducted by the Rural Institute/Horticulture or Agriculture Department or equivalent with 2 years experience in Agriculture/ Horticulture operations including supervision. (ii) Knowledge of the local language where the farm/ office is located.
- Age limit: 30 years (relaxable for Government Servants and Employees of the Board up to 5 years, if they are working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres)
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J & K State, Lahul & Spiti district and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar islands or Lakshadweep).
- Application Fee : Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only). Demand draft for Rs.100/- may be taken in favour of Chairman, Coconut Development Board payable at Ernakulam. SC/ST Candidates are exempted from payment of fee subject to submission of a self attested copy of the SC/ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority. Women candidates of any category are also exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Procedure for Coconut Development Board (CDB) – Field Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Field Officer Vacancy in Coconut Development Board (CDB) :
- Candidates desirous of applying for the above post may send in their applications typed on plain paper in the format given below (Annexure I) with a passport size photograph affixed at the space provided for together with self attested copies of certificates in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste etc. Applications complete in all respects together with a Crossed Demand Draft for Rs.100/- being the application fee should reach the Chairman, Coconut Development Board, Kera Bhavan, SRV Road, Kochi-682 011 within 30 days from the date of appearance of this advertisement in the Employment News. Application may be sent either in English or in Hindi.
- Candidates working in Central/State Governments, Research Institutions, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, etc. should apply through the proper channel. Incomplete applications/ applications received after the due date and applications of serving candidates not forwarded by the controlling authorities shall not be entertained. The Chairman, Coconut Development Board reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason(s).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CDB|
|Other State Government jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016