Coffee Board of India (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Coffee Board of India (CBI) Recruitment 2015 – REF: DR/CCRI/XII PLAN/2015- 16. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Coffee Board of India (CBI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 20 Jul 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Coffee Board of India (CBI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 12,000/- p.m
Job Location : Karnataka
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 20 Jul 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Central Coffee Research lnstitute, Coffee Research Station, Chikmagalur District – 577 117
Detail of Coffee Board of India (CBI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- JRF Jobs opportunity Coffee Board on Ad-hoc Temporary basis.
- The collaborative project with NBSS & LUP under the Xll five year plan being carried out by the Division of Agricultural Chemistry at Central Coffee Research Institute.
- JRF / 02 posts
- Project Title : “Soil Fertility Appraisal and Temporal Soil Health Monitoring in Traditional Coffee Growin Regions”
- Qualification : M.Sc in Agricultural sciences or pure Science subjects like Chemistry, lndustrlal Chemistry or any other related subjects
- Remuneration : 12,000/- consolidated pay per month
- Age limit : 28 years on the date of advertisement.
- Nature ofwork : Soil sample analysis for fertility parameters
Selection Procedure for Coffee Board of India (CBI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 20 Jul 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Coffee Board of India (CBI):
Walk-in-interview to be held on 20-07.2015 around 10.00 a.m. at Central Coffee Research lnstitute, Coffee Research Station, Chikmagalur District – 577 117 with their Bio-data containing a passport size photograph along with originals & copies of all certificates in support of age, qualification, marks; research experience etc.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20 Jul 2015
Central Coffee Research lnstitute, Coffee Research Station, Chikmagalur District – 577 117
Coffee Board of India (CBI) Recruitment 2014 – REF: DR/CCRI/XII PLAN/2015- 16.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017