Coffee Board of India (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Coffee Board of India (CBI) Recruitment 2015 – No:RES/CQD/AL/JRF/2014-15/446(B). Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Coffee Board of India (CBI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 02.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Coffee Board of India (CBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 post|
|Last date to Apply for this job||02.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Coffee Board, 13th Main Road, Bhuvaneshwari Nagar, Nagavara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560024|
Detail of Coffee Board of India (CBI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for two temporary post of Junior Research Fellow under XII Plan Project for Analytical Laboratory (Aunt of Quality Control Division, Coffee Board, Bangalore
- Remuneration Rs. 12,000 consolidated pay per month
- Essential Qualification: Post Graduate in Basic Sciences (M.Sc in Analytical ChemistryM.Sc in Chemistry with specialization in Analytical Chemistry) (OR) Master Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Soil Sciences Agricultural Chemistry from a reputed University with at least 55% marks in MSc
- Desirable: i) Hands-on experience on handling of analytical instruments such as HPLC & GC and ii) working experience in pesticide residue analysis.
- Age Limit 28 years on the date of advertisement.
Selection Procedure for Coffee Board of India (CBI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Coffee Board of India (CBI):
Interested candidates should send their biodata with a passport size photograph along with copies of all certificates in support of age, qualification, marks, research experience etc. to the following address on tor) before 2nd March, 2015 by 5.00 P.M superscripting on the cover Application for the Post of JRF at Analytical Laboratory, Coffee Board, Bangalore.
Important dates to remember :
Last date for this job : 02.03.2015
Coffee Board of India (CBI) Recruitment 2014 – No:RES/CQD/AL/JRF/2014-15/446(B).
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CBI|
|Other Central Government jobs|