Coffee Board of India (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Extension Inspector through recruitment notification – Coffee Board of India (CBI) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. ADM/EBI/DR-RES/2014-15/4617 Date: 02.03.2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Coffee Board of India (CBI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Extension Inspector Job on or before 15.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Coffee Board of India (CBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Extension Inspector|
|Total No of Vacancy||09 posts|
|Last date to Apply for this job||15.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Coffee Board, 13th Main Road, Bhuvaneshwari Nagar, Nagavara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560024|
Detail of Coffee Board of India (CBI) Extension Inspector Recruitment:
The Coffee Board of India, a statutory organization under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Department of Commerce, Government of India, invites applications from the Indian citizens belonging to North Eastern Region only for filling up of the posts in the cadre of Extension Inspector by direct recruitment exclusively for the North Eastern Region. The application form, eligibility criteria, general terms and conditions etc., may be downloaded from the Coffee Board’s website – www.indiacoffee.org or can be obtained in person or by post from the Deputy Secretary (SR), Coffee Board, No.1, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560 001 on all working days. The filled-in application in the prescribed format completed in all respects shall be submitted to the Deputy Secretary (SR), Coffee Board, No.1, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560 001 either in person or by post so as to reach on or before 6.00 pm on 15.04.2015
- Name of the Post Extension Inspector – Applications are invited from candidates belonging to North Eastern Region only.
- Pay Band and Grade Pay Pay Band PB-1 `5200-20200 plus Grade Pay `2800.
- Method of recruitment: Direct recruitment.
- Location / place of postings: In the Board’s offices located in North Eastern Region.
- Number of vacancies: 9 [SC – 1, ST – 1, OBC – 2 and UR – 5].
- Educational Qualification : Graduation in Agricultural or Horticultural Sciences or Graduation in Science with Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects. Note: Educational qualifications prescribed for the post is the minimum. Candidates must possess this qualification.
- Age in Years: Between 18 and 27 years. Note: 1. Relaxation in upper age limit in case of SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Person with Disability (PwD) etc., as per the guidelines issued by the Government of India, from time to time. 2. Relaxation of upper age limit for in-service or departmental candidates is up to forty years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government of India, from time to time.
- Probation Period: Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years.
- Duties and Responsibilities of the Post: Field visits to the Coffee Plantations, rendering technical advisory on various aspects of coffee cultivation, assisting the Extension Officers in conducting various extension activities i.e., conducting village level meetings, on-farm training programmes, mass communication campaigns, looking after the Coffee Demonstration Farms / Technology Evaluation Centres, looking after coffee development support activities etc
Selection Procedure for Coffee Board of India (CBI) – Extension Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Extension Inspector vacancy in Coffee Board of India (CBI):
The duly filled in application/s (Part ‘A’ and ‘B’) along with requisite documents as per the list of enclosures shall be submitted with the required non-refundable fee of `500 (Rupees five hundred only) by way of crossed Demand Draft (DD) / Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of “Coffee Board General Fund Non-Plan Account” payable at Bengaluru, and sent to the Deputy Secretary (SR), Coffee Board, No.1, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560 001. Note: (i). The candidate shall furnish his / her name and address, advertisement number and date on the back side of the Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order. (ii). The other means of payment of application fee (i.e., Cheque / Money Order etc.,] is not acceptable. (iii). The application form not accompanied with the prescribed application fee will summarily be rejected. (iv). The date of demand draft (DD) should not be prior to the date of the advertisement in the newspapers and it should be valid for a period of three months. (v). The candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Disability (PwD) and Women Candidates are exempted from payment of fee, provided the application is submitted with self-attested photo copies of the Caste / Community / Person with Disability (PwD) certificate etc., issued by the Competent Authority. Opening date and time for issue of application 09.30 AM from 14.03.2015 Closing date and time for receipt of filled-in application 06.00 PM on 15.04.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last date for this job : 15.04.2015
Coffee Board of India (CBI) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. ADM/EBI/DR-RES/2014-15/4617 Date: 02.03.2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016