Coffee Board of India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Coffee Board of India
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 08/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Coffee Board of India
Vacancy Name :Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000-18,000/-pm
Job Location : Karnataka
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Director of Research, Central Coffee Research Institute, Coffee Research Station P., PIN-577117, Chikmagalur Dt., Karnataka
Detail Of Coffee Board of India Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the temporary post of Senior Research Fellow for the project Consortium Research Project on Borers- Coffee Board Component, a collaborative project with ICAR at the Central Coffee Research Institute, Coffee Research Station.
- No. of Posts – 1 (One)
- Remuneration – Rs. 16,000/- per month + HRA for the first two years and Rs. 18,000 + HRA for the third year (subject to CAR norms)
- Qualification – M. Sc. in Agricultural Entomology or M. Sc. Zoology with specialization in Entomology or M. Sc. Zoology.
- Desirable – NET qualified candidates will be preferred
- Age limit – 28 years on the date of advertisement.
- Nature of work. Field and laboratory work related to the study of coffee white stem borer in coffee growing areas of South India Place of Work. CCRI
Selection Procedure For Coffee Board of India – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Coffee Board of India:
The appointment of SRF is purely on a temporary basis for the project period up to March 31, 2017. Selected candidates will be eligible for TADA, medical benefits as applicable to the Group C cadre scientists of coffee board. Selected candidates will be provided rent free accommodation at CCRI. The Coffee Board will not own any responsibility for providing regular employment after termination of the project. The selected candidates should furnish a declaration to this effect if heshe is recruited as SRF. Interested candidates may submit their bio-data by email to dhento.coffeeboardnic in or by post to The Director of Research, Central Coffee Research Institute, Coffee Research StationP., PIN-577117, Chikmagalur Dt., Karnataka so as to reach before .00 PM of 8th July 2015. Candidates short listed will have to produce the original certificates/ marks cards at the time of interview. The date for interview will be intimated by email/ phone
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/07/2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016