Collector Office East Godavari (COEG Andhra Pradesh) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Attender & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Collector Office East Godavari (COEG Andhra Pradesh) Recruitment 2015 – RC.NO.A2/294/2010 (O.S). Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree/ 10th Class/ VIII class/ ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Collector Office East Godavari (COEG Andhra Pradesh)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Attender & More Vacancies Job on or before 31.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Collector Office East Godavari (COEG Andhra Pradesh)|
|Vacancy Name||Attender & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree/ 10TH/ Not Pursuing Graduation/ ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||33 post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||PROJECT DIRECTOR,VIKASA OUT-SOURCING AGENCY, COLLECTORATE COMPOUND KAKINADA, E.G.DIST. Contact No. 0884 – 2352721|
Detail of Collector Office East Godavari (COEG Andhra Pradesh)Attender & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Notification for appointment of meritorious candidates belongs to East Godavari District only in the APSWRE Institutions in East Godavari District for the Posts in the cadre of Data Entry Operators, Jr.Asst. (Jr.Asst.- cum – Computer operators), Lab Attenders, Watchmen, Attenders and Plumber Cum Electricians on Outsourcing basis through Online only.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Data Entry Operator||3||Any Bachelor Degree with PGDCA||Rs.9500/- p.m|
|Jr.Asst (Jr.Asst.- cum Computer Operator)||7||Any Bachelor Degree with PGDCA||Rs.8,400/- p.m.|
|Lab Attender||1||Pass in SSC||Rs.6,700/- p.m|
|Attender||2||Pass in VIII class||Rs.6,700/- p.m|
|Watchmen||9||Pass in VIII class||Rs.6,700/- p.m|
|(PCE) Plumber cum Electrician||11||SSC / ITI||Rs.6,700/- p.m.|
Selection Procedure for Collector Office East Godavari (COEG Andhra Pradesh)- Attender & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Attender & More Vacancies Vacancy in Collector Office East Godavari (COEG Andhra Pradesh):
- After uploading the Information, Hard copy has to be downloaded, and Submit the same to P.D. VIKASA OUTSOURCING AGENCY, COLLECTORATE COMPOUND, KAKINADA, duly signing at the Bottom of the Application (Acknowledgement). All the necessary proof of evidences should also enclose to the hard copy when submitted.
- Original certificates of Educational Qualifications along with Photo copies (2 sets) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should be submitted at the time of interview. The documents/ marks lists/certificates submitted at a later date will not be entertained.
- Original Community certificate for SC/ST & BCS respectively along with Attested Copies by Gazetted Officer, have to be submitted at the time of Interview
- Other Original Certificates viz., PH/VH certified by the Government Medical Board, with attested copies should be produced during the Interview.
- Experience Certificate if any in Original along with 2 attested copies must be produced.
- If post is claiming under ex-Servicemen Quota, they must produce the Original Discharge Certificate contains summary with Photo attested copies if called for Interview.
- Before submitting his application through online, the candidate must carefully read the eligibility conditions and satisfy himself that he fulfils all the eligibility conditions for the post for which he has applied.
- The selected candidates of all posts are liable to serve anywhere in the District
- Once appointed, request for transfer will not be entertained.
- Selection of candidates will be in accordance with the relevant recruitment rules and administrative instructions issued by the APSWREI Society from time to time.
- The Department reserves the right either to revise the number of vacancies or to cancel the recruitment.
- If any Certificates produced by the Candidates are found to be fake, automatically his right for claiming the post will be cancelled.
- If any dispute arises in between the Candidates and Out-sourcing Agency, it should be mutually agreed to settle the issues. The Department is not having any responsibility for settlement of the issue.
- Canvassing in any form to influence the Board/Out-Sourcing Agency will be treated as disqualification for claiming the post. 5
- All the selected candidates will have to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the Out-sourcing Agency, to be communicated in the form of Proceedings by the PD, VIKASA Out-sourcing Agency, Kakinada.
- There is no direct contact in between the Candidates and Department. The Candidates should upload the recent passport size photo with Signature (the passport photo should not exceed 10 KB)
- The selected candidates will not have any right to claim for regular appointment.
- In general category clearly mentioned whether it is for men or women. So only men will be taken against roster men for men category, like wise women for women category.
- Data submitted through online will be displayed for verification by the candidates for 05 days after last date for submission. If any discrepancy in the data, it should be reported to Principal/Convenor, APSWR School/Jr College (B), L.N.Puram, Anaparthi Mandal), East Godavari District within 05 days (9704550034).
- Based on the information provided by the candidate, the data will be modified by the Convener Principal and freeze the data.
- Provisional merit list will be generated based on the post and roster through the computer. These candidates will be called for verification of certificates.
- It is proposed to call 10% excess for each post with respective roster for verification of the certificates and selecting the required candidates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.01.2015
Collector Office East Godavari (COEG Andhra Pradesh) Recruitment 2014 – RC.NO.A2/294/2010 (O.S).
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From COEG Andhra Pradesh|
|Other State Government jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017