Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Matron / Junior Matron on or before 10/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Collectorate Malkangiri
Vacancy Name : Matron / Junior Matron
Educational Qualification : 12TH, Any Bachelors Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 103 Posts
Job Location : Malkangiri
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Collectorate Malkangiri,Malkangiri.
Detail Of Collectorate Malkangiri Matron / Junior Matron Recruitment:
Collector Office Malkangiri Has InvitedApplication Form For 103 Matron.
- Hiring Organization – Collector Office Malkangiri
- Total No. of Vacancies – 103 posts
- Salary And Grade Pay – INR Rs. 6500/- To 7500/-.
- Employment Type – Full time
- Location – Malkangiri
- No. of Posts & Their Name – Matron / Junior Matron – 103 posts posts
- Age Limit – Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 35 Years As On 01-01-2015. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
- Educational Qualification – All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th / Bachelors Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
Selection Procedure For Collectorate Malkangiri – Matron / Junior Matron Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/09/2015
- Written Exam, Interview
How To Apply For Matron / Junior Matron Vacancy in Collectorate Malkangiri:
- All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Download application Form through official website http://www.malkangiri.nic.in.
- After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address 10-09-2015.
- Official Website -www.malkangiri.nic.in .
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date for Receiving of Online Application Form Is: 10-09-2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017