College of Engineering Pune (COEP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – College of Engineering Pune (COEP) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Bachelors Degree,B.E/B.Tech,M.E,M.Tech,B.Sc,M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from College of Engineering Pune (COEP).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Professor & More Vacancies on or before 22/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : College of Engineering Pune (COEP)
Vacancy Name : Professor & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree,B.E/B.Tech,M.E/M.Tech,B.Sc,M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 25 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : College of Engineering Pune (COEP), Wellesely Road, Shivajinagar, Pune 5
Detail Of College of Engineering Pune (COEP) Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications in prescribed format for filling the posts of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in following subjects / branches for the period of 11 months on purely adhoc basis are called from the eligible candidates.
Educational Qualification :- As per AICTE as below:
|Post||Subject / Branch||Qualification||Experience|
|Professor||Planning||B.E / B.Tech. & M.E / M.Tech in relevant subject with First class or equivalent in B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech. & PhD or equivalent, in appropriate discipline. Post PhD. Publications & guiding PhD student is highly desirable.||Minimum of 10 years of teaching & / or research & / or industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor. Or Minimum of 13 years of experience in teaching & / or research & / or industry. In case of research experience, good academic record & book / research paper. Publications / IPR / Patents record shall be required as deemed fit by the expert member in selection committee. If the experience in industry is considered, the same shall be at managerial level equivalent to Associate Professor with active participant record in devising or designing, Planning, executing, analyzing, quality control, innovating, training, technical books / research paper publication / IPR / Patents, etc. as deemed fit by the expert member in the selection committee.|
|Associate Professor||Planning||Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Arch. or Planning and Post Graduation in any specialization of Planning with first class or equivalent either in Bachelor’s degree or Post Graduation & PhD. or equivalent in appropriate discipline. Post PhD. Publications & guiding PhD student is highly desirable.||Minimum of 5 years of experience in teaching & / or research & / or industry of which at least 2 years post PhD is desirable.|
|Assistant Professor||Planning||Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Architecture or Planning and Post Graduation in any specialization of Planning with first class or equivalent either in Bachelor’s degree or Post Graduation|
|Assistant Professor||Mathematics||B.Sc (Maths) & M.Sc Mathematics with First class and should have cleared Net / Set. Preference will be given candidates with course in applied mathematics as a specialization. National Eligibility Test (NET) / State Eligibility Test (SET) shall be compulsory for appointment at the entry level of Assistant Professor, subject to the exemptions to the degree of Ph.D. in respect of those persons obtaining the award through a process of registration, coursework and external evaluation, as have been/ or may be laid down by the UGC through its regulations, and so adopted by the University. NET / SET shall not be required for such Masters’ programmes in disciplines for which there is no NET / SET.|
|Assistant Professor||Computer||B.E / B.Tech. & M.E / M.Tech in relevant subject with First class or equivalent either in B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech. and Post Graduation in any of the following specializations: Computer Engineering Computer Science & Engineering Computer Technology Information Technology Software Engineering Computer Network Web Technology Data Bases Information Security Cyber Security Computer & Information Technology Computer & Communication Engineering Computer System Engineering Hardware Design Sensor Network Engineering System Software Engineering Computer & Communication Advanced Programming Logic Artificial Integillence and Robotics Embedded System Computer Technology and Application Computer Science & Technology Computer Science & Technology Computer Network & Information Security Electronics Engineering Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
|Assistant Professor||Production||B.E / B.Tech. & M.E / M.Tech in relevant subject with First class or equivalent either in B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech., and Post Graduation in any of the following specializations: Mechanical Engg. / Production Engg. / Manufacturing Engg. & Automation / Modelling & Simulation / CAD-CAM Preference will be given to candidate having specialization in additive manufacturing|
- Age limit – Age limit will be considered as on 22.06.2015. A) Professor :- are Not more than 54 years of age. B) Associate Professor :- are Not more than 50 years of age. C) Assistant Professor :- are Not more than 35 years of age.
- The age limit in case of backward class candidates is relaxed by 5 years for each of the respective posts i.e. Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
- However, age limit may be relaxed in all categories, in case of candidates with exceptional qualification or experience or both.
Selection Procedure For College of Engineering Pune (COEP) – Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Professor & Associate Professor:- There will be no written test however candidate will be shortlisted as per criteria of the institute.
- Assistant Professor :- Written test (100 Marks) will be conducted for short listing of candidates if the applicants are too many. The syllabus for the written test is under graduate level of concerned branch / subject.The test paper will be objective type based on GATE syllabus for respective branch.
- Presentation (20 Marks).Subject knowledge and presentation skills.
- Interview (50 Marks).Personal interview in front of selection committee
- Final Selection :Final selection will be on 100 marks ( Qualification and experience – 30 marks + presentation- 20 marks + interview marks-50 marks) Only those candidates will be selected on merit who secure minimum 70 marks out of 100 for open category, minimum 65 marks for the B.C category and minimum 60 marks for PH. Category
How To Apply For Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in College of Engineering Pune (COEP):
- Candidates must apply online in the prescribed format displayed on the institute website www.coep.org.in take printout, paste self-attested photograph and submit to the institute on or before 22/06/2015 upto 5.00 pm along with all required attested certificates and demand draft.
- If class / division is not awarded, minimum of 60% marks in aggregate will be considered equivalent to first class / division. If grade point system is adopted the CGPA will be converted in to equivalent marks as per AICTE norms. Qualification will be considered as on 22/06/2015.
- Equivalence in educational qualifications for graduate and post-graduate degree as made relevant for recruitment in technical Institutions by the Government of Maharashtra, vide its GR. No. 2013/(45/13)/TE.Ed.-2 dated 23/05/2014, will be made applicable to posts advertised by the institute on its website on June 8, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/06/2015
Top Company Openings:
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016