College of Vocational Studies (CVS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant through recruitment notification – College of Vocational Studies (CVS) Recruitment 2015 – REF.NO.CVS/2015/107. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from College of Vocational Studies (CVS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 02.05.2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||College of Vocational Studies (CVS)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||3 Post|
|Salary||Rs.15,800 /- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||02.05.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||College of Vocational Studies (University of Delhi) Trlveni (She~kh Sara) Phase -11, New DeIhi-110017, indta|
Detail of College of Vocational Studies (CVS) Junior Assistant Recruitment:
The Walk-in-Test/Interview will be held for the post of Junior Assistant on purely contractual basis (as per University of Delhi Rules) for a period of six months in the College premises. The date, time and eligibility details are as under:
- Reporting Time : 02.05.2015 Time: 10.30 A.M.
- Junior Assistant – (Five1 IThree- UR One-OBC. One-SC)
- Consolidated Salarv : Rs. 15.800/- Der month
- Essential A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution with recognized Universitywith at least 50% marks, and Diploma / Certificate of Minimum six months duration in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline. Or Graduate Degree in Computer Applilcation / Office Management / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent degree. Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through computers. Should have qualified the written and typing test of the College. Tests to be conducted: a. (i) Objective Type Test comprising of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Arithnetic & Numerical Ability: Language Communication Skills and Drafting Letter writing. (ii) Skill Test (Typing Speed @ 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Com~uter
Selection Procedure for College of Vocational Studies (CVS) – Junior Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 02.05.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Assistant vacancy in College of Vocational Studies (CVS):
- Two of the posts will be filled up with a candidate who has done B.Com. or related course i.e. having knowledge of Accounting.
- The minimum qualifications & eligibility requirements are as specified in University UGC regulations. For all the details, visit www.du.ac.in.
- Please bring all the original and attested photocopies of certificates and other testimonials in support of qualifications, caste and experience with their Bio-Data at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- Bring duly filled up prescribed application form at the time of written test.
- Application Form Proforma can be downloaded from College Website www.cvs.edu.in
- Number and nature of vacancies may be changed.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 02.05.2015
College of Vocational Studies (University of Delhi) Trlveni (She~kh Sara) Phase -11, New DeIhi-110017, india
College of Vocational Studies (CVS) Recruitment 2014 – REF.NO.CVS/2015/107.
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017